Yoongi's owie

Seungri is dead, everyone in the house is dead and Blackpink decided to leave. Yoongi is trembling in Rosé's arms while Jennie is holding her hands on the wound on Lisa's thigh. Jisoo is driving to the nearest hospital and storm inside the peaceful building. Yoongi isn't in danger, he has only broken arm, but Amber needs quick help.

They storm in the hospital and doctors hurry to help Amber and Lisa while Rosé carries Yoongi. The boy is crying and sniffling while gripping his mommy's leather jacket. He is scared, in pain and there are many unknown people around him. A doctor came to treat his arm and then they moved him in a hospital bed. An IV catheter is placed in his good arm and he also got a sleeping pill to get some rest. Lisa wanted to be in the same room with their baby and now they all watch him. Yoongi is peacefully sleeping thanks to that pill and his mommies can also rest now when they know he is safe. His broken arm will heal in a couple of weeks, Amber and Lisa are also going to be okay. Everything feels better after getting rid of Seungri. He can't hurt them anymore and Jackson left with his money and other valuable things. Jackson is satisfied even though he didn't get Jennie back.

A few days later Lisa and Yoongi can go home. Snowflake runs to say hello to Yoongi who looks around.

"Where is Yesung?"

Yoongi frowns because the driver is his friend. So they aren't friends anymore?

"Yesung is in Japan, he isn't feeling well."

Lisa rubs Yoongi's back and takes his little hand in her. The doctors didn't save his injured leg, they were forced to amputate the limb. So yes, Yesung doesn't feel well. They decided to send him in Japan, it wouldn't be a good idea to bring Yoongi and Yesung together when Yesung's mental health is unstable. Yoongi doesn't think about it much and goes to play with Snowflake. Lisa wants to go upstairs to lie down for a moment, but right after she stepped out of the room Yoongi wailed and cries until she comes back. No one can leave the room without Yoongi crying and screaming. He doesn't pay attention to them, he is playing with Snowflake, but as soon as one of his mommies leave he loses it and becomes hysterical. Evening came and dinner was okay. They ate Yoongi's favorite food - lamb skewers - and then comes another tantrum from Yoongi so they need to sleep squeezed in one bed. Lisa pays attention to her injured thigh while Yoongi's broken arm is resting on Jennie's chest. He is lying nestled between Jennie and Rosé who are playing with his soft hair. Yoongi was a bit anxious when they wanted to turn off the light so the lamp standing in the far corner of the room has to stay turned on. Yoongi's mommies explained why did Seungri take him and hurt Amber, but they also explained it isn't going to repeat. It is truth because now Yoongi barely has to leave the house. He missed a few weeks of school and he is going to finish this school year from home. His mommies can teach him everything. Yoongi's friends also come to visit him every week so they can study and work on some school projects together. It is quite hard to force Yoongi to read a book for his literature project, but he also wants to make his mommies happy and be a good boy. The vision of summer is forcing him to work hard because they promised him a special trip.