Yoongi's home

The weekend finally came and Yoongi can't be any happier. He is going to spend the whole weekend with his mommy and without the school!. Their house is huge, it is basically Yoongi's one huge playground but it also means that there must be many people who make sure that the leaders of Blackpink are safe. However, they know how to be invisible, so Yoongi doesn't even realize how many people are in the house.

Yoongi woke up in his bedroom and just enjoys that he doesn't need to go to school today. He smiles and slowly blinks while looking around his room. He can't describe how much he likes his new life. Yoongi smiles and squirms out of his bed. There are many pillows and blankets so Yoongi's bed is one soft and warm nest. The boy quickly runs into Jisoo's bedroom which is close to his room. Yoongi doesn't bother with knocking, he doesn't need to announce his arrival. Jisoo is still sleeping with a black satin sleep mask placed over her eyes. Yoongi jumps on her bed and kisses his mommy to wake her up. Jisoo whined something and then slowly pulled the sleep mask down.

"Baby, what about sleeping a bit more?"

Yoongi only shakes his head no and lies down on the top of his mommy. Jisoo wraps her arm around Yoongi's waist to keep him still but it doesn't work and soon he got up again. This time Yoongi runs into Jennie's bedroom.

Jennie is performing her morning yoga routine when wild Yoongi appeared. He sat down next to her and watches his mommy. He is soon bored and starts to wriggle his little toes. Jennie is trying to focus on yoga and not on their cute baby. Yoongi got up and runs into Rosé's bedroom.

Rosé is already awake, she is sitting in her bed and reads a book. She immediately put it down and opens her arms so Yoongi can hug her. She wrapped her arms around Yoongi's petite body and kissed the top of his head.

"Did you sleep well?"

Yoongi nodded and snuggles closer to her warm body. Rosé strokes his hair and thinks about getting him a new haircut because his hair is quite long.

"Should we go and wake up Lisa?"

They got up and go in Lisa's room. Yoongi jumped on the bed and starts to jump up and down. Lisa's bed is the best for this, it is so bouncy. Lisa groaned something and refuses to open her eyes. Their baby boy is jumping up and down and laughs while Rosé makes sure he doesn't fall off the bed. After a while Yoongi is out of breath and Rosé grabs his small hand.

"How does breakfast sound to you?"

Yoongi nodded and happily follows his mommy, the one who makes the best pancakes with lots of whipped cream. Yoongi reaches his arms toward Rosé who grabs him under armpits and sat him in his highchair. Rosé can calmly cook without worrying that Yoongi is doing something dangerous and soon she is putting three fluffy pancakes on a plate with Kumamon. Yoongi thanked her and digs in. Rosé is happy that her baby is eating so well and starts to make more pancakes for everyone. Lisa and Jennie start to eat while Jisoo is preparing coffee. Yoongi is happily swinging his legs in the highchair and enjoys his most favorite food. His mommies need to think about something they could do today.

There is one thing they all love - shopping. Shortly after breakfast they get dressed and get in the car. Amber is driving and they soon arrived to a huge mall. It is closed, Blackpink leaders can't shop with regular people. Yoongi runs right toward a toy store and Lisa hurries behind him. She doesn't want to admit it, but she loves toy stores. Yoongi immediately runs to a big Barbie doll house. Lisa gasps because the dollhouse is perfect.

"We must have this."

While Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé are buying shoes and clothes, Lisa and Yoongi are spending thousands in the toy store. Yoongi needs many toys because he is trying really hard at school and his effort needs to be rewarded. After a few hours they head home and Yoongi really needs to take a nap. He is exhausted and he needs to get some power to play with his new toys. Yoongi is sleeping in his bed and sucks on his pacifier and he has no idea that his mommies are watching him. They love their little angel and Yoongi is the most adorable baby when he sleeps. Rosé must hold Jisoo back because she wanted to cover his small face with kisses. They leave their baby to get some rest and go downstairs to show each other what they bought at the mall.