Yoongi's summer

Yoongi's mommies are so proud of their baby. He did so well, his effort paid off and Yoongi is happily showing everyone his report card. Every maid in the house, Amber, Yesung, his mommies .... everyone has seen his report card and he also got many presents. However, the biggest present is still waiting for him - the promised trip.

They want to go somewhere far where no one knows them and Lisa suggested Greece. Greece sounds perfect. Sea, good food and many places they can visit and see. Yoongi is going to love it. But first they need to go shopping. The girls buy new clothes for them and their baby, need to pack everything they could need and one morning they get up earlier and drive to an airport where is waiting a private plane for them.

Amber is going with them, of course they need someone for better protection of their baby boy. Yoongi is thrilled when he found out he is going to fly in an airplane. This is his first time and he is too excited to realize what flying means. He starts to freak out when Jennie fastened his seatbelt and the engines are turned on. Yoongi is frantically looking around and Jisoo grips his hand.

"The airplane is safe, it is going to take off and soon we will land in Greece."

Their flight is going to be long, that's why they get up early so they could eat dinner in Greece. Yoongi starts to whine when he feels how is the plane moving. In a while they are in the air and heading to Greece. A flight attendant brings coffee to girls and Yoongi gets a glass of orange juice. The plane isn't so scary anymore, he is looking around the private plane and finally discovers the round window next to him. His small lips parted and his eyes widened while he stares outside. Down, so far underneath them is some country. All he can see are green forests and fluffy clouds. The flight is too long for Yoongi, luckily for him Rosé pulls out his iPad and Yoongi starts to play Animal crossing. His mommies are drinking coffee while talking about their plans. They don't know how long they will stay in Greece, maybe a week, maybe two. It depends on how they will like it there. After some time lunch is served and then Yoongi takes a nap.

It is evening when their plane reached Greece and they landed in Rhodes. Jennie gently shakes his shoulder to wake him up and they get out of the plane. A car is already waiting for them to take them in their hotel. Yoongi is still sleepy, also his head hurts a bit and he decides that he doesn't like planes. He prefers traveling in a car with Yesung driving. They arrived to the 5-star luxury resort which is designed to show a great sea view. Kids usually can't be here, but who could say no to Jennie. The resort is located on southeast coast of the island and there are many spacious suites with private swimming pools. Yoongi has no time to be amazed by the place, he is tired and wants to sleep. Lisa gives him with a quick shower and tucks him in a bed. The little one fell asleep very quickly and peacefully sleeps for many hours.

It is quite late when Yoongi woke up. The sun outside is already shining brightly on the blue sky. Yoongi rolls around the huge bed and rubs his eyes. His mommies are already awake, they are eating breakfast and Amber is jogging somewhere outside. Rosé has extraordinary good hearing and turned around when she heard doors being opened. Sleepy Yoongi with messy hair appeared and hurries to his mommies. The table on the terrace is full of delicious food and they are sitting under a big parasol. The girls are smiling on their baby who patters toward them. Jisoo moves her arms away so he can climb in her lap and Yoongi licks his lips while choosing what to eat first. Lisa takes one piece from the big plate full of Loukoumades and brings it to Yoongi's lips. It is a bite-sized golden puff created from fried dough sprinkled with sweet syrup, walnuts and cinnamon. Yoongi chews and then looks at a glass with frappe.

"Do you want to try a sip?"

Lisa raised her glass and Yoongi nods because it looks good. He takes a sip before frowning.

"You don't like it?"

Yoongi shakes his head because the taste is disgusting and quickly eats an almond cookie called Amygdalota. Amber comes back from her morning jogging and Jennie tells her to join them. Yoongi eats a fruit salad and then gets up from Lisa's lap. He sees they have their own swimming pool and goes to explore it. Rosé follows him so he won't fall in the water.

"What about changing into swimming suit?"

Yoongi agrees and Rosé leads him back inside. They bought cute set of shorts and T-shirt to protect his sensitive skin. The set is pink with red strawberries pattern and Rosé put a red bucket hat on Yoongi's head. Yoongi runs out and stops at the edge of the swimming pool. There is a giant inflatable unicorn float, but he needs to wait for his mommies or Amber. Later today they will visit Rhodes' medieval city, but for now they need to let Yoongi to play. Amber, Rosé and Lisa join their baby and they start to play. Yoongi is basking in his mommies' attention, there is no work or school which could annoy him. Yoongi looks around the swimming pool and smiles at his mommies who look so happy. Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa are his mommies, the only people who have showed him kindness after the dark years he spent with his father. Nothing can separate them and the love in their eyes is warmer than the warmest blanket in the universe.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

AN: If you are sad, here are some memes to cheer you up 😘