Yoongi's Halloween

Yoongi's life with his mommies is full of new and exciting things. School, all the toys they buy him, clothes and delicious food. Everything is great with his mommies. And today is another day when will Yoongi discover something new - Halloween.

Yoongi is excited and can't even sleep due to his excitement. He woke up early which is unusual because today is Saturday and Yoongi usually uses every chance to get more sleep. He runs into Lisa's bedroom and finds his mommy still fast asleep.

"Mommy! Party, party!"

Lisa groans something, but slightly opens her eyes. She knows that they are having a party, but why the hell is Yoongi waking her up at 6 a.m.? Lisa sits up and wraps her arms around Yoongi's waist and pulls him down to sit next to her. Lisa starts to stroke his hair and hopes that the boy will calm down and sleep. However, Yoongi can't sleep, no when his first Halloween party is coming. He invited Taemin and Jungkook and few more kids from school like Taehyung and Jimin. He met Taehyung during one music lesson where the boy played the saxophone. And Jimin? It was just a happy accident, they both wanted to read the same comics in the school library, and instead of fighting they shared the comics and read it together. Yoongi is worried that Jungkook won't come, he is sure that Jimin and Taehyung will come. They are best friends, but Jungkook rarely speaks with Yoongi or answers his question. Yoongi doesn't give up and still tries to become his friend.

In a few minutes all mommies are awake and Amber is starting to unpack the hundreds of bags and boxes with decorations. The mission is clear - turning the huge living room into the best place for a Halloween party! Amber, two maids and two other bodyguards are helping Amber and Jisoo is overseeing the progress. The living room looks great and Jisoo is sure that the party is going to be great.

THE LIVING ROOM

THE LIVING ROOM

Yoongi wants to be a kitten and he is melting hearts of everyone who sees him. Rosé is Wonder Woman, Jennie is Snow White and Jisoo with Lisa are dressed like Elsa and Anna and Amber is Maleficent. Soon first guests arrive. Taemin came with his daddy Key and they are dressed like Ash Ketchum and Pikachu. Taemin runs to hug his friend and Yoongi leads him in the living room where are so many treats and delicious food. Taemin asks his daddy to pour him a bit of the red Halloween punch. In the bowl full of red punch is floating ice, which was created in latex gloves so it looks like hands. Taemin is sipping the fruity punch and Yoongi shows him everything they will do later when everyone arrives.

Taehyung and Jimin arrive together. Taehyung is dressed like Joker and Jimin is Batman. Yoongi is so happy to have his friends here, but still feels a bit sad that Jungkook isn't coming. At least Chanyeol came. Yoongi invited Chanyeol who is his most favorite teacher and he has nothing to do so he came. He also wants to meet Amber somewhere else than in a classroom with many kids around them and this is a great opportunity. And his costume of Deadpool is a good opportunity to show his well-built body.

The party begun, loud music is playing and everyone is having fun. The kids are carving pumpkins and Lisa looks after them, she is the knife expert, so she can carve the pumpkin really well. Chanyeol is trying to find some way how to start a conversation with Amber, who is sipping vodka with cotton candy. Chanyeol isn't usually this shy but right now he is mute and sweats. Amber knows he is staring at her, but she ignores him. Yoongi, Taemin, Jimin and Taehyung put tea candles in their pumpkins and carry them in the garden where begins treasure hunt. The huge garden is full of hidden sweets, small toys and other things. They run around and happily cheer whenever they find something. Jisoo thinks that Lisa got carried away while buying things for the treasure hunt when she spots that Jimin found a golden bracelet. On the other hand, they have enough money so why not spending them on their friends?

The party is long, after the treasure hunt, they watched a few movies like Hocus Pocus. Jimin's mom came to pick her son and his friend up and tired Yoongi waves them from the entrance. Chanyeol is also going to leave, he nervously plays with his fingers while peeking at Amber who is getting annoyed.

"We can have coffee together, but now stop staring before I fucking stab you."

Chanyeol is scared, surprised and happy which is an interesting mix of emotions. Chanyeol runs out of the house before Amber can change her mind. Jisoo sighs and closes the front door. Rosé picks their tired baby up and goes upstairs. She gives a quick bath to Yoongi and then tucks him in his bed. Yoongi wants to see the treats he found today, so Rosé has to put his Halloween bucket on the nightstand. Yoongi is falling asleep and the party full of fun and good friends made him forget about Jungkook's absence.