Chapter 14 - Confessions and Tattoos

"Ouch, who elected you the designated doctor?" I said wincing in pain.

"Me now shut up or you'll just make it worse," Isaac responded dabbing peroxide on my wound.

"Well, just shut up," I said lamely unable to think of a good comeback.

Suddenly I heard a stampede of guys rushing through the door, Carter carrying a first aid kit, Derek I think he had ice, and Henry has a wheelchair.

"Seriously Henry it's not like I'm immobile, I can move around," I say. But knowing him he wouldn't let me walk if it was the last thing he did he's overprotective sometimes; I mean I love the kid to death but come on! A wheelchair?

Oh, you may want to know what happened. Well...

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

I rushed out of the shower almost slipping but I caught myself. I went ahead running looking for Carter, I was soaking wet and let's call this revenge. I ran out to the middle of the locker room looking for Carter. But all I saw were three idiots looking at me like I was insane, I mean I was running around soaking wet.

I saw something in the corner of my eye and it was Carter making his way back to the showers to try and hide from me.  I turn around and chase after him.

I got him in the corner of the shower. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." I simply said.

"Hmm what will it take for you not to get me all wet, these are the last pair of jeans I have left. I only have shorts and it gets cold at night, please mands?" he pleaded.

"you have to say, Mandy, you are the prettiest girl I've ever met I'm so honored just to be in your presence, and you have to let me give you a Sharpie tattoo wherever I want," I said.

"Ok I'll say it but you can't write anything bad, where it's noticeable where people can see ok? He said trying to make a deal.

"ok but while you're here it has to be on display whenever I want ok?"

"Yes, deal just doesn't get my jeans all wet."

"Fine, now come on you're going to say it now," I say grinning evilly before dragging him to the middle of the locker rooms near the guys.

"What did you want to say to me again Carter?" I asked feigning innocence. Carter's face grew red before he leaned next to my ear.

"You're going to regret this I will be getting revenge little one." I scoffed at the word little one.

"I'm not even that small jerk I'm 5'3 and a half," I said proudly. Because my mom was 5'5 and my dad was 5'10. So I was screwed in the height department.

All he said was " 6'2 munchkin." then pulled away from my ear all eyes were on us.

"So what did Carter have to say?" Derek asked.

 "Yes, Carter what did you have to ask?" I said innocently.

"That umm Mandy you are the prettiest girl I've ever met I'm so honored just to be in your presence," he said going red again.

After he said that all I could do was laugh, and the boys looked confused for a second but joined in any way.

"It wasn't even that funny," he mumbled.

I sobered up for a second looking serious "I'm sorry Carter it wasn't funny at all."

"Thank you man-

"It was fricken hilarious," I said busting out laughing again.