Chapter 6 -Truth or Dare (Part 2)

"Ok, it's my turn," Carter said. I'm still sitting on his lap until my next turn. "Ok Isaac truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth," Isaac answers shockingly I honestly expected a dare from him.

" Hmm ok I got it, what is your biggest fear no one knows about?" Carter asks. Trying to make Isaac squirm because he is the one who usually makes us get all nervous with his sexual innuendos and whatnot.

"Ok, I'll tell you guys but we are sworn to secrecy," we all nod our heads encouraging him to tell us. "Ok here goes, I'm scared of elevators," he says. He doesn't make eye contact with anyone yet.

"Why are you scared of elevators?" Derek asks on the verge of laughter. Even though it isn't that bad I'm scared of worse.

"You asked me to say what I'm scared of not why and it's my turn now," he says Derek can't hold in his laughter anymore and bursts out laughing. "Derek I swear if you say something."

"I won't chill, but it was so funny." he's still laughing then Isaac gives him this death glare and he stops.

"Ok douche truth or dare, and I'm talking to Derek," Isaac says wow he gets angry quickly

"I'm picking truth only for my safety," he says and gets a laugh from all of us.

"Ok Derek who do you have a crush on?" Isaac says with a smirk. Derek's face goes beet red.

"Remember secrecy guys," he says and he turns and looks at all of us but his eyes linger on mine for longer than the rest. "I like Kelly," he says

"Awe you like my keels that's cute," I say and reach over and pinch his red cheeks. He slaps my hands away. I look over at Henry seeing him clench his jaw in jealousy. I would never tell him but I am pretty sure if he grew the balls to ask her out she would say yes in a heartbeat. 

"Ok let's get on with the game Mandy truth or dare?" he asks me

"Truth again." I know this is the last time I can say truth because there's a rule you can only do three of each in a row.

"Ok, what's your most embarrassing moment?" as soon as he asks Henry tries to hide his laughter.

"Henry I swear to god if you say anything I will hurt you," I say

" you can even hurt a fly," he responds

"Just tell us mands we can't say anything about it outside the locker rooms anyway," Carter says to me

"And after you say it you can get out of your boy toys lap," Isaac adds

"One he's not my boy toy and two well I don't have a two but... ok I'll just tell you guys what happened. It was when I went to Henry's family's beach house. It has a nice lake nearby and it also has a public pool. So one day it was really hot out so we decided to go to the pool. I had on a bikini. We got there to put our stuff down and the place was semi-crowded, it wasn't packed but it wasn't deserted either. We were I think 14 or 15 at the time. Well, anyways I went to go on the small diving board when Henry told me I should go to the higher one."

"I'm afraid of heights and he said he would give me 10 bucks if I did it, so I did. I climbed up the ladder and walked onto the board. I was scared I was so high up, and I had a small crowd around me. Then I just jumped. It was refreshing the wind in your hair, then splash diving into the pool, but when I got my breath and swam over to the shallow end I realized that my bathing suit top came off in the pool. This idiot over here had me beg him to get my top. When he finally did I left. It was so embarrassing. And the whole time we were at his beach house that week I had guys coming up to me asking if they could tie my bikini tighter." I finished my story my face beet red. I didn't talk to Henry for two days which is like years in best friend.

"Yeah, I couldn't picture it in my head, mind if you show us how it happened," Isaac said. I just looked over at him he had a huge smirk on his face.

"You're a dickhead no I won't reenact it for you," I say

"But now I get to leave your lap." and with that, I got up. "Guys I'm going to bed now, I've had enough male testosterone for one day,"

" Yea that might be a good idea," says a yawning Henry.

I get up and walk over to my makeshift bed trying to make it as comfortable as possible. I finally lay down getting somewhat comfortable and all I could think about was that kiss. I haven't even thought about guys like that since what happened with Ryan. I don't know how to feel about everything just yet. But it seems I'm unable to control my emotions around him lately.

As I begin to fall asleep I feel arms wrap around me, their warmth lulling me deeper into my sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

vote/comment/fan