Chapter 14

Author's Notes:

Hi guys! Just a warning that this chapter contains some parts that are sexual in nature. If you feel uncomfortable with the content, feel free to skip the chapter. It needed to be here to describe the love between Jace and Clary. Thank you.

Jace

I went looking for Clary to let her know we were leaving for our honeymoon when I found her and Stevie hugging each other. I was surprised seeing them like this, but I am sure Clary will tell me. Stevie came to me and gave me a hug and walked back to the party.

"What was that all about?"

"Our son was thanking me for making you happy."

"Our son? Hmm, what is going on here?"

"He just asked me if he can call me mom from now on!"

"Wow, he never talked to me about it. I guess he is growing up more than I thought. Anyway, Magnus is waiting to portal us to our honeymoon destination."

"Where are we going?"

"It is a surprise. Oh, and I told Izzy that I will be the one helping you with your dress."

"Well, I can not wait to see where we are going and how you are going to figure out how to get me out of this dress!"

"Well, I might surprise you, after all, I am a Herondale."

"So am I, Jace, so am I!"

I laughed when she said that and pulled her into my arms and kissed her. It was amazing hearing her say that she is a Herondale. Now was not the time to keep kissing her so I had to pull away, after all, we were leaving for our honeymoon and will have plenty of time to kiss her. In a matter of fact, I had forever to kiss her now that she is finally my wife. I took her hand and walked down the hallway where Magnus and Alec were waiting for us. I was going to sneak off with her because saying goodbye to the family will take longer than the patience I have. I already I took the bags through the portal to the bed and breakfast that I have reserved for us. Now it was time to leave and after hugs going between Magnus and Alec, I took Clary's hand in my holding her tightly as we walked through the portal and walked into the alley by the Bed and Breakfast. This was owned by a Shadowhunter so there were no explanations about how the luggage got there before us. I obtained the key from the keeper and we walked up to our room. I unlocked the door, then bent and scooped up Clary in my arms and walked into the room. It was a large room with a queen-size bed and comfortable for the two weeks we were spending here before going to London for the second part of the month-long honeymoon. I walked in and placed Clary on her feet and turned around to lock the door. She was looking around the room in awe at how beautiful and intricate all the woodwork and decor were. I pulled her into my arms to kiss her properly, making her part her lips so that I can taste her. She tasted the cake, champagne, and Clary. I pulled back and ended the kiss so that we can catch our breath. Clary noticed that we had a balcony and opened the door to go out and look. From this room, we had a view of the Charles Bridge and it looked beautiful. It was daytime here and there were people walking around going about their business. I pulled Clary back into the room and stepped around her to get to the zipper of her dress. I was very careful pulling the zipper down since I did not want to damage her beautiful dress. My kisses were trailing down her back as I lowered the zipper. She stepped carefully out of her dress and I picked it up and laid it out carefully on the couch. Clary was wearing one of those Victoria's Secrets bra and panty sets that I loved so much. She turned around and unbuttoned my tux and pushed it off me and laid it on the chair. She started unbuttoning my shirt and then started trailing kisses from my neck down to the edge of my pants. Next, she started undoing the button and zipper on my pants and started pushing them down my legs. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants, which I laid on the chair. I pulled off my sock and threw them on the floor. Now we were even, me in my boxers and her in her panties, bra, and heels. Clary kicked off her heels and walked over to the bed and stood and the bottom of it, giving me a seductive smile she knew I could not resist. I walked over to her, and she started kissing my body again, running her fingers down my body with every kiss. The sensation was the most wonderful I have ever felt and she made me gasp when she reached the edge of my boxers and started running her tongue back and forth making me moan. The next thing I know, she has pulled my boxers down to my ankles, pulling me closer as she starts sitting on the bed. She looks up at me and smiles, starting to run her tongue back and forth in the lower part of my stomach and then trailing down. This was nothing new standing naked in front of Clary, but she was making this moment feel completely different. I was beginning to get hard with her kisses, but then she came and started running her tongue along my manhood making me moan. I could not take it any longer and I pulled her up to me and crushed my lips on hers, kissing her deeply until we both were gasping for breath. I reached to her back and unhooked her bra and took it off, throwing it across the room. I picked her up and place her on the bed, positioning myself above her.

Clary

Once I started running my tongue on Jace, he lost control and pulled me up into a kiss, crushing his lips on mine and kissing me deeply until we were both gasping for breath. We pulled away and he reached behind me unhooking my bra and throwing it across the room. He picked me up and placed me on the bed, positioning himself above me on his elbows but between my legs, and started kissing me each of my eyes, the tip of my nose, my lips, my jaw, my neck and started leaving hickeys on my neck. He continued down to my breasts again sucking on the skin, leaving hickeys on them, marking me as his. He suckled on each of my breasts and continued down my body, my stomach, reaching the edge of my panties where he started running his tongue making me moan in pleasure. He removed my panties and continue running his tongue down to my clit, making me moan in pleasure. All he wanted to do was pleasure me until I started to buckle in pleasure, that when he got on top of me spreading my legs more entering me slowly. I moaned in pleasure, feeling his thrust slowly. He crushed his lip to mine and started to thrust faster making me moan in pleasure. I felt myself reaching my peak and started to call his name over and over again as he started thrusting faster, harder, and deeper until he made me scream out in pleasure and that is when he started to moan releasing himself, called out my name, and fell on me, placing his face on my neck and moaning quietly. We stood like this for a few minutes before he slowly rolled off me and to his side. Jace pulled me to his chest and started to kiss me. As I laid in his arms, full of content, he whispers and I love you. I turned to face him and told him that I love him too, pecking him on his lips. We stood quietly holding each other for what seems like forever before he spoke up.

"I hope I really get lucky tonight."

"What do you mean? You already got lucky. Didn't you just take me the way you wanted to?"

"Well, if you did not notice, I did not use a condom tonight. I hope I am lucky tonight and get you pregnant."

"What did you just say?"

"I want us to have a baby, our baby. Stevie is almost eight and it would be nice if he would have a brother or sister."

"You really mean it, our own baby?"

"Yes, it was what I wanted back then, before all the craziness. There was a time when I was holding Stevie, wondering how he would look if he was your son. Now that I have you, and you and I are finally together, that we should start working on having our own, starting now."