monster ball (30)

•pisoiașul(little kitty)
•motănel (little tomcat)
========

"To-bi-as..." The long, pale haired Master vampire hisses, as he is none too pleased with Tobias Renfield. "The girl was not so supposed to be such a problem. You were simply to capture her. Miss Black is to be encouraged, to come to my dark gala ball and you seem to keep failing, to do such a simple task!"

Tobias knows he is seriously in danger of a cruel, slow tortured death. Lord Tussaud doesn't raise his voice. He doesn't use inflection in his tone of voice and he's done it twice already. "Lord Tussaud, the girl has a Werewolf as a companion, on loan from a group in England called Hellsing."

"Hellsing? Tobias you're more an idiot than your ancestor!" Tussaud berates him. "Hellsing are the ones that killed the Vampire King. It's not a werewolf but a weak, chained vampire they use to hunt other weak vampires. This Brennan is nothing but rotting flesh, taking up space, between a female human and I. Get them here to my party tonight!"

It is now early evening and Angel is finishing up her make up and making sure there are to be no wardrobe malfunctions should the action, at the party, get way out of control.

It has led to a black bolo jacket over Angel's dress and an old modeling trick, taping her breasts, so not to fall out of the dress. Alucard has been far from helpful as he likes to come up from behind and due to height difference, just slide his hand over and down grab a breast. And each time he gets a slap on the wrist.

"Alucard..." Which in turn leads to a low, baritone chuckle out, that gets Angel stirred up.

Alucard and her have argued most of the afternoon about her needing weapons. Finally the First Nosferatu agrees to carry her guns and she places her short samurai sword sheathed under her dress, along her spine. That alone was a shopping nightmare.

One needing to figure in how to draw the short sword from between your shoulder blades. The Shadow King was far from helpful, as he was more concerned to see Angel, in more revealing dresses. More than once a loud slapping sound was heard followed by a perverted laced manical chuckle. It's the reason for the jacket instead of a dress with a high back...

In the early evening, Blake Richards feels a shiver roll down his spine then quietly walks to Lord Tussaud. When Tussaud turns finally and looks at the vampire hunter, Blake bows as instructed by Tobias.

"Miss Black and Mr. Brennan are arriving as I speak."

"Make sure they are escorted in immediately and brought before me..." then Tussaud is gone to speak with other vampire quests.

"Alu-Alex what happens if we get separated?" Angel asked nervously.

"I'm here, why would you need to worry kitten," Vampire King chuckled.

"Because you are here and every vampire in the world wants your crown?! I'm mortal going into a manor full of vampires? Maybe something like that should worry me?" Angelica huffed.

Alucard sighed, "Keep sight of doors and windows, so you can get through quickly. You do not hesitate to use your fire. It's your life or theirs. I will be fine from the damage."

"That helps Alex..." she whispered back.

Alucard laced his right arm in hers, "Dragostea mea say my real name, they will know my name soon enough."

His lips grazed hers, trying to coax a kiss out of her. He succeeded as Angel lifted her mask just high enough, to slip the tip of her tongue across the bottom of his lip which he was most inclined to open his mouth and accept her tongue roaming in his mouth.