War Again?

Harry beated the eggs and flour. I just stood there watching at him. He must have caught me staring at him because he turned his head and smirked and me.

"Like what you see?"

He broke me out of my daze. "Uhh"

Harry chuckled. "Kidding. Can you pass me the ingredients over there?" He pointed the red food colouring, vanilla extract, and other ingredients for red velvet cupcakes.

I grabbed the ingredients and gave it to him. He poured the items together.

"Wanna try mixing?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure."

Harry passed over the spoon and I started mixing. Soon, a pair of large arms wrapped around my waist. His hands laid on top of my hands mixing.

I blushed a little. I hope he didn't notice. After I finished mixing, I stuck the coated spoon in his face. Harry have me a confused look.

"Aren't you going to see if it tastes good?"

"Oh. Haha. Yea." Harry replied dumbly while he licked the spoon.

"Mmmm. Good." He licked his lips.

Ooh how that was sexy.

I took the spoon to my face and licked it myself. It was really good. He must have a secret recipe or something.

Harry preheated the oven and set up the trays while I was still savouring the batter taste. I barely noticed that he took the bowl of batter.

"Hey. Can you put the flour away?" He asked while pouring the batter into the cups.

"Mhm." I replied as put the spoon away and picked up the sack. Unaware of the heaviness of the sack, I dropped it on the floor and flour powdered me all over.

I heard Harry's deep laugh not far. Oh. He's not gonna be the only one laughing.

I grabbed some flour and threw it at him. His face was in shock while I rolled on the floor laughing. When I got up, I noticed he put the cupcakes in the oven and grabbed another bag of flour. His hand was in the bag, ready to attack.

Oh shoot. I hauled my flour sack with me behind a table. That was a close one because I saw flour flying by right after.

"It's on, Harry!" I could imagine the smirk spreading on his face.

I peeked above the tables a bit to find him casually standing there. This was my chance. I ducked down again, grabbed some flour, and fired.

Again, he was totally oblivious to this coming. I peeked again only to be almost hit right in the face with flour. Instead, the flour skimmed the top of my hair. Great. Now I have a white streak going through the top of my hair. I look old. Or wicked.

Harry's laugh again rang in my ears.

"Oh you're gonna pay, Styles!"

I ran out from behind the table and charged towards him with my bag of flour. Before he could fire himself, I threw the whole bag towards him, powdering his whole body head to toe. I giggled a bit.

"Come give me a hug, Stephanie!" Harry chased me around the kitchen. Unfortunately, he caught me and squeezed my tiny body against him. Great. I'm all white. At least my hair is one color.

Harry released me from his embrace. He looked into my eyes and showed off his dimples. My cheeks reddened. 

Right as if on cue to cut my embarrassment, the oven dinged. I headed over to retrieve the cupcakes.

The sweet smell of red velvet filled the room. "We can head back to my place after we do the icing." Harry stated.

I nodded while I took the cupcakes out of the tray. Harry went to fetch the icing.

Soon after we were set up, we started decorated the cupcakes. Compared to Harry's cupcakes, my decorating looked awful. They looked like it got pooped on or something. On the other hand, Harry's looked like he went through years of training in college studying the art of cupcake decorating.

I frowned. "Harry? Mine look like poo. Why are yours so pretty?"

He chuckled. "I don't know. We still have extra icing. Hit me up!" He opened his mouth wide.

I squeezed the tube of icing into his mouth. He enjoyed his icing like a little boy eating ice cream.

Too absorbed by laughing at him, I was caught off-guard when he put some icing on my nose. I just stared at him.

"Laugh all you want mister but we all know you're not the one with the last laugh." And with that I put a larger squirt of icing on his nose.

I received an unexpected reaction: his laugh. And with that, he kissed me. It was warm and sweet, with the possibility because he had a bunch of icing before. The kiss was gentle and not pushy at all. If only I could live at that moment.

Soon he pulled back. That's when I got a good look at him. Covered in white head to toe, powdered curls all in different directions, and his icing on his nose just blended in. Now I kind of wondered what I looked like.

"I bet we look like snowmen." I stated.

"Haha. I bet. Wanna go see what people's reactions are when they see us?"

"Sure." I replied with a giggle. He swiftly grabbed my hand and all our belongings, including our cupcakes, and rushed out the door. It was quite a walk back to the car but its okay.

We received many looks of 'why are those crazy people on the streets', 'are those snowmen', and ' it's a ghost! run!'. We ended up laughing by the time we got to the car.

We piled into the car and Harry drove back to his flat.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I was stumped. As they say "writer's block". Well hoped you like it.

-Stephanie xx