Blindfold Me

I woke up to Kiana's barking. That's weird. She never barks.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

Something was hitting the window. I rushed to Kiana to find her barking at Harry throwing rocks at my bedroom window. I walked out of the door forgetting that I was wearing only my panties and bra. I realized this when I my skin tingled against the early morning air.

Unfortunately, Harry saw me and smirked. I was embarrassed. I quickly ran inside and threw a large shirt on myself. I ran outside. Now, I realized it looked like I was wearing no pants. Oh what the heck!

Harry approached me. "Sorry to wake you up early but we've got a full schedule ahead of us for our date."

"You could've at least told me."

"It's a surprise. C'mon! I'll wait for you to get ready."

We walked back into my flat. I brought Harry to the couch.

"I also wanted to say you look super fit in your pajamas." He winked.

"I forgot what I was wearing! I'm not a morning person." I flushed.

"Obviously. I'm not a morning person either. Go on and get ready!" He urged me. Well he was definitely different from when I first met him. Cheeky.

I playfully shoved him and went to my room to change.

*Harry's POV*

Damn. She looked fit. I don't regret losing the deal from skinny-dipping last night. Oh but now the boys and I have to be her slaves for the week. Maybe if I don't talk about it. She'll forget.

*Stephanie's POV*

I decided to wear my bleached short shorts and a light pink laced tank top. I applied a light layer of makeup and let my hair flow down.

Just as I was exiting the room, I remembered the deal I made with the boys last night. I stood by the door and smirked.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"I remembered you guys are my slaves."

"Oh darn! I'd hope you forget about that." He bit his lip. That was sexy.

"Ha! You wish!" I made my way over to the couch. "So could you at least give me a hint on where we're going?"

"Nope" He said popping the 'p'.

I gave him puppy dog eyes.

*Harry's POV*

I couldn't resist those puppy dog eyes. But I had to. C'mon Harry! Hold a grudge!

*Stephanie's POV*

Well it didn't seem to work that well on him. I could tell it was hard for him. Whatever. I could wait. I loved surprises anyways.

I walked towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"Going to wherever you're taking me."

"Oh." Harry answered dumbly.

I giggled. Harry caught up to me. I shut the door and ran to the car, where he was waiting for me.

I got in the car and he was holding a pair of blindfolds.

"What's that for?"

"Put them on. You'll love the surprise. Don't peek!"

I put them on and we started driving. 10 minutes passed and Harry already told me of how he used to work at a bakery and he likes cooking in general.

"Won't be too long now."

Keeping his word, we arrived at the place shortly. The car stopped and I heard the car door open. Then another car door opened. A pair of giant soft hands took mine and guided me out of the car.

Every now and then Harry's husky voice would say "Watch your step.", "Move to your left/right.", etc.

"You know I can see." I joked.

"Really?!"

"No. I'm kidding. Are we almost there?" I whined.

"Almost!"

Right then, I heard a bell ring as we walked through what I think was a door.

"Can I take my blindfolds off now?" I asked earnestly.

"Yes, love."

I slowly removed the blindfolds to reveal an empty bakery.

"We're going to bake ourselves!" Harry said.