XXXIII. - Angels and Demons.

Hello there lovelies. Here is chapter 33, I hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry for the long wait but I was sick for an entire week so yeah.

This chapter is dedicated to XxAuriSeraxX for being such a sweetheart. Make sure to read her story, Teenage Fuckery. Also, special thanks to -Ossorow- and Trueliies for being absolute lovelies.

And let's not forget Sparksofmadness because I am still not over that great cover she made me, aha!

Picture of the side if of Ken Bek who plays Ezekiel Sorenson. Read, comment, vote and please share your thoughts. Feedback means a lot in Wattpad so, don't be shy and move those keybords! Kisses and hugs, xoxo.

****

"Now smoke rises high from your head, morning mist lying dead on naked shoulders, - no flowers, no thorns. Hey love, stay the fuck out of my home, I've told you a thousand times! ..."

The masculine voice continued to sing under the droplets that hit the chiseled body for a while. There was no distinctive beat, no clear melody, just words put together and sang under the pouring hot water and mist of steam. The showers were empty now that the whole players went home but one; Ezekiel stayed behind for extra practice as per usual. Arkady would normally stick with him but today he had some matters to deal with and so, Ezekiel enjoyed his workouts all by himself.

Finally getting out, a towel wrapped around his waist, he directed himself to the team locker room where he dried his body, put his boxer and pants on. He was in the process of looking for his shirt when a faint feminine voice rose behind his back.

"You have a nice behind."

Ezekiel's face turned pale as he quickly turned on his heels, his eyes met a pair of blue ones.

"Are you crazy? You scared the hell out of me! What are you doing in the team locker room? Are you a stalker? Did you look at my butt? Wow man, did you really see me naked? Is that mascara on your cheeks? Oh I'm sorry, are you okay? Do you need any help? You really scared me, though!"

He stopped, seemingly breathless while the girl just stared at him, calm. She was in a horrible state; her eyes were bloodshot, her cheeks were tinted red and stained of the mascara that ran down and it seemed like she cried her heart out.

"Your voice sucks, by the way.", she finally said with a smile and Ezekiel thought that if it was under different circumstances, her smile would have been a beautiful one.

"Says the stalker.", Ezekiel shot back as he looked at her raising her eyebrow as to question his statement. "Who are you stalking, honestly? If it's Otton, man, just drop it. He got a girlfriend."

The girl giggled and shrugged her shoulders and Ezekiel took that as a no, so he moved on. "Oh Romanov? Lady Luck hates you; he's a tough cookie. You need to be skilled to even make him talk."

The new Alpha-Wolves crossed his strong arms around his bare chest and smirked. "Oh how could I! Of course it's DuCarter; everybody got a thing for the quarterback!"

The girl's expression shifted from amusement to surprise.

"What is your name, sweetheart?", she asked with a diplomatic smile.

"Ezekiel Theodore Sørensen, ma'am.", the man replied, slightly tilting his head. The girl stood up and took few steps towards him. Ezekiel noticed how she was intently staring at him and he couldn't help but feel there was something that didn't feel right about her.

"You really don't know me?", she asked, a hint of bewilderment in her tone, which caused him to frown.

"No ma'am, should I?", he demanded and she quickly shook her head, repeatedly. Then it hit him; she was slightly drunk. Ezekiel was in the locker room, in an empty school with a drunk girl he didn't even know.