XX. - We didn't talk after that.

Heidi Montgomery took a seat in her usual cafeteria spot, putting her bag and lunch tray on the table. Her friends were already there, eating their meal in silence. The weather has dropped to chilling degrees and the snow began to fall on the city. Still, it didn't stop Heidi from rocking her six inches heels; it was her trademark and she had an image to maintain.

"So, did you girls decide what you're wearing for the Founders' Day celebration?", Carolina asked as she picked up a tomato slice from her salad. Mystery and Sady both shook their head while Heidi's face lit with a proud smile.

"Oh yes! I already found the perfect dress", she informed in a joyful tone.

"Are you going with Chace?", Mystery asked with a frown.

"I don't know yet, he didn't ask me. Why?", she replied as she saw her friend's expression.

"Because I can see him with the Nobodies", Mystery seethed through gritted teeth. The girls turned their head to glance shameless direct looks towards the table; indeed, Chace was participating in an intense conversation interrupted by laughs and nudges along with Jeffrey, Sky, Duke and Cihangir. Their laughters filled the cafeteria while Chace was looking at them with a frown; apparently he was making stupid jokes. They all seemed happy and genuinely appreciating each other's company.

"What the hell is he doing with those losers?", Heidi's voice was low and full of hate.

"I was asking myself the same thing", Carolina replied in the same tone, looking repulsed.

"Look at that redhead bitch!", Mystery pointed out with wrath as Jeffrey laughed and hugged his girlfriend to him. Her head in the man's chest; she was trying to suppress her chuckle but couldn't. Heidi watched in horror as the athletic man leaned on her and kissed her passionately. To see him expressing his love towards her in public and in the cafeteria of Whitehill Chester disgusted her; she felt abnormally jealous.

"She's acting all prude and innocent while she's the biggest whore in this school", the blonde remarked before turning away, unable to see more. Sady was giving her a death glare, unhappy of her comment but Heidi only shrugged her shoulders in indifference.

"And like it's not enough, Thunder had also to talk to them", Mystery cried in a mix of pain and anger. "I mean what the hell is wrong with everybody?". Carolina replied but Sady couldn't hear what she was saying; her mind took her to the day when they were at the Red Moon diner and her brother walked in and made his way towards Sky, Cihangir and Amethyst. She remembered the intense surprise that painted on her friends' faces; it seemed like a thunderstorm had struck them all and left them completely paralyzed. Mystery was the most affected one due to her recent breakup. Since Thunder told her there was someone else; she suspected it has something to do with those three "nobodies". After all, weren't they experts at snatching men right between their hands? Heidi was apparently not over Thunder as well; she appeared to be afflicted he had found someone else; someone who wasn't one of them. When he started dating Mystery, she did feel hurt and betrayed but being the self-centered girl she was, she had always thought it was his way of always sticking around her. But now that he had broken up with Mystery and found someone new, she felt that she was never getting him back. That was the main reason she turned to Chace who played along for days but when Duke and he reconciled, he clearly told her that whatever sick game she was playing, he wished no part of it and that she should forget Thunder Matthews on her own because he wasn't a rebound and won't ever be, not even to her.

Sady snapped back to reality with Carolina nudging her.

"Why was Thunder talking to them?", she asked in curiosity. Sady only shrugged her shoulders, lacking concern. This granted her three disappointed stares from her friends.