XXXII. - Unbreakable Hart.

Hello there, lovely readers. How is it going? Here is chapter 32, I hope you enjoy it. I am so sorry for the late update but I was overwhelmed with almost everythig, so... 

Happy belated Valentine's Day for all the love birds and for those who are riding solo, don't worry, you're not alone. 

Dedicated to the AMAZING sparksofmadness because of the AWESOME cover she made me. I sswear this lady has some real talent and should be a designer because she's bass-a** ! GO GIRL. I love you and THANK YOU! <3

As usual, read, comment and share. Please don't be silent readers; your support means a lot. Tell me what you think in the comment! Kisses and hugs. xoxo 

                                  *** 

The sun beams were weak as they struggled to light up the desolating scenery, through the thick heavy clouds. Wherever one's eyes laid, all they could see was an immaculate white coat of snow. The flowers that rested on the stones were dead, lifeless and frozen.

A frail body stood under the howling wind and heavy sky, it looked motionless, unaffected by the coldness of the weather and the desolation of the scenery. It was a beautiful day for such a visit but days were all the same since a long time ago and the cold that took over the city was the same that wrapped around one's heart. Trembling under the icy wind wasn't the body itself but the paper that two delicate hands held tightly, as if clinging to dear life. The girl looked down at the paper once again and despite the fact that she has read it twice, she couldn't help her eyes as they darted on the scripted lines, wandering between the words and losing sense of reality at the beauty of the expression.

“... My thoughts go, not to our great leaders nor our fearless troops, but to the unsung heroes, the people that stay in the shadow but light the world with their hearts and minds. My thoughts always go to those whose courage and boldness exceed normalcy, whose greatness and strength inspire; a determined student, a brave mother, a perservering warrior. My thoughts go to the one with a heavy heart but wild spirit, to the one who shall never break despite the weight, the one who shall never burn despite the fire, the one who stands tall against hatred, lies and rumors, the one whose soul is gentle and untamed; the one who inspires with a smile, with a gaze and with no words. My thoughts go to she, who is a deafening silence, a joyful sadness, a visible darkness, a burning rain. She is my type of inspiration; always kind despite the hurt and smiling with tears in her eyes because she is a warrior in her own battles and a victor in mine.

Men rise and fall like stars but not her; she is a raging prodigy, a conqueror among the kings; a storm with skin. She fights for the truth and it comes running because there is no truest than her, she reaches for the winds and they bow down because she is a tempest.

The days come and go, all different and all the same as she remains; the huntress of the lions and tamer of the wolves.

                           Paper by; Duke J. Hart.

«Why are you here on your own?»

“Sloan.”, a deep voice called and the girl turned to face the man of her thoughts as he stood few feet away. Cihangir felt as if her feet were about to drop her to the cold ground as she gazed at him; he was wearing a pair of combat boots and a dark navy blue army coat and he looked so handsome but for a reason, she couldn't enjoy his beauty as her eyes travelled from his face to rest on the folded American flag he was holding.