DIMITRI

"You'd better start talking, Nash."

I chuckled darkly as Tanto entered the room. The prince was in full commando mode and I pitied anyone who got in his way.

Commander Nash glanced at Tanto, "We have a mole."

Tanto didn't even blink, "I suspect as much. What triggered the alarms?"

"Our mole sent direct footage of the surveillance feed to an unknown person. We believe that it was sensitive information but are unsure about what actually was sent."

Tanto spun, "Dagger?"

She didn't even look up from her position in front of the computer, "I'm working to trace was accessed to see what footage was sent."

"Do you know who it was sent to?"

Dagger shook her head, "First three minutes I looked at it and told me nothing. I could dig and see what I found buried but I figured that it's more important to see what was sent. A hundred bucks to where it was sent though."

"Moarta." Sabre spoke up, his face hard.

"Bingo." Dagger's fingers flew across the keyboard, "We have the mole in the interrogation room, Tanto."

My head whipped to the prince, watching as a death expression settled on his face. I stepped him front of him before he could move, "Woah, there, highness. I do believe that I'm the one with the correct training for this kinda thing."

"Step out of the way, Razor." The words were whispered, low and deadly.

I held firm, "Tanto, you're too close to this. Your emotions will get the best of you. Let me handle this."

His eyes narrowed, "Dimitri, if you don't move. I will move you."

I refused to feel the slight inch of terror his words instilled. There was a reason this man was feared literally all over the world. And I was standing in between him and the very person he wanted to fill with lead.

I almost called out to someone to ask them to tell my family I love them.

That was funny. I had no family to tell.

"Creed." Nash's voice was harsh, "Razor is interrogating Barnes. You aren't."

His jaw clenched as he stared into my eyes. I pictured fire raining down on the commander and I.

"I'm sitting in."

"No."

"I am." Tanto's words are low and hard, "And I am the Crown Prince of Illeá. Barnes betrayed me. I will be sitting in on the interrogations."

My eyes flickered to Nash before going back to the prince. He had never used his official title before.

"Is that going to be a problem, Razor?"

I waited a beat and then let an easy grin slide across my face, "It's peachy, sir. No problems here."

"He has a death wish." Skinner scoffed.

"Maybe we'll finally be rid of him." Stiletto joked.

I shifted, knowing that my easy manner was annoying both Nash and Tanto, "I'm about ready to start, are you, Highness?"

Two seconds later, I was doubled over, sucking in air and wheezing at the same time. Talon coughed, probably covering up a laugh.

Tanto forced a smile, "I'm ready, do you need a minute?"

I huffed, "Way to take a joke, prince."

"Stone." Nash's tone was a reprimand.

I waved him off, "I'm going."