C.8

"Oliver?"

Silence.

"Oliver!?"

Still no response, only tears.

"Oliver, what happened? Why are you bleeding? Why do you have bruises? And what is this cut, were you stabbed!?" 

You had started to cry in a panic. You were confused, you were worried, you were angry. You wanted to get back at whoever had done this to Oliver. You wanted to show them who they were messing with. You wanted to make them regret their actions.

"I-I was attacked." he softly spoke.

"Oh my gosh, you spoke! Who attacked you? Did you see their face? I swear I'll make them pay for this."

"I don't k-know who it was, t-they had on a mask. I think i-it was a guy. He was about my height, w-with blonde hair, and he were wearing all black. H-he fought me, so I fought back, and then he pulled out a k-knife. I managed to avoid being stabbed, b-but I was cut."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Y-you what?"

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna make him regret attacking you, touching you, even looking at you. I'm gonna make sure he doesn't see the daylight again."

"You d-don't need to do that. I'm fi-." he winced in pain.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, it just hurts. He throws really hard punches."

"Enough about him, I need to get you fixed up. Take your shirt off and lay down on my bed. I'll clean your wounds and bandage them."

He nodded and then proceeded to do what you instructed him to.  You walked into your bathroom and got your med kit. It was a lot bigger than your first aid kit. You then walked over to your desk, cleared off your school supplies, and placed the med kit onto the desk. You got out all the supplies you thought you'd need, and placed them separate from everything else. You then walked back into the bathroom to grab a damp towel to clean the wounds with. On your way back to your bed, you tripped, which caused Oliver to sit up and hurt himself even more.

"Y/n, are you al-" 

"Oliver stop! You're gonna hurt yourself more, just lay down. I'm fine, I just tripped, that's all."

You got back up and limped over to Oliver. You then started the process of cleaning his wounds.

"I'm gonna start now, okay? Just tell me if I'm hurting you."

He nodded and you began.

You were halfway done when your phone had started to ring. You ignored it since you were doing something more important. "I'll just call them back later, I need to help Oliver right now. He's my main priority, and I need to make sure he's alright." you thought to yourself. Oliver then looked at you with a confused look.

"You're just gonna let it ring?"

"Yeah. What else would I do?"

"Oh, uh, I don't know, maybe answer the phone?" he said with a sarcastic tone

"Nah, it can wait, you're my main priority right now. I need to make sure you're okay before I do anything else."

They called you again, so you put your phone on silent. You then went back to tending to Oliver's wounds. It was silent between the two of you for a while, and then Oliver broke the silence.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"The sky."

"Seriously? August got to you too?" you smiled to yourself.