C.10

You ran up to your grandmother's room in a panic. Oliver running behind you, you busted her door open to find her on the floor, screaming and crying. She was rocking back and forth slowly, hugging her knees.

"Grandma? Grandma!? What's wrong? Are you alright?"

"Hey Y/n, I think you should take a look at this..." hints of fear was evident in Oliver's voice.

You walked over to the window Oliver pointed at. Your grandmother always leaves her window slightly open, but you were going to make sure she never makes that mistake again. The screen had been cut, and and there was a note slipped through the hole that had been made. You opened the note, but it only said four words.

"You will be mine." you read.

"He's really committed to having you, isn't he?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Grandma, did you see him?"

"Y-yes, I did. He had on some type of mask, and was wearing all black, and had brown hair. I'm afraid that's all I saw."

"Do you know how he got up here?" Oliver questioned.

"No dear, but he knocked on the window and left. He didn't leave until he saw that I knew he was here."

"Alright, well, go back to sleep. Oliver and I will stay in here in case he comes back. We have a couple hours before school anyways."

"A-alright dear. Thank you." 

"Of course. Now get some sleep."

You brought your grandmother to her bed and tucked her in. You and Oliver sat in the chairs by her bed, and you told Oliver that he could sleep while you kept watch. Next thing you knew, it was time for school. You woke Oliver up and told him to get dressed because you were leaving in twenty minutes. 

"What do I wear, my clothes aren't here."

"Go look in the closet. In the room you're staying in, you should have plenty of option in there, and if you don't like anything in there we can go shopping after school."

"What did you do?"

"Just go get dressed."

You watched him leave the room. You then went to shower, playing your amazing playlist and singing along. You then heard Oliver yell at you.

"I love my personal concert, thank you! But if we're gonna go to school, you needa hurry up and get out the shower so we can leave. And also, thanks for the clothes!"

"No problem Oli. I'm coming don't rush me." you replied and turned off the shower water, grabbing your towel and stepping into your room.

"Oliver, what are you doing in my room!?"

"Waiting on you so we can leave."

"Okay, that doesn't answer why you're in my room. You can wait downstairs."

"But what if I wanna wait here?" he asked with a smirk.

"You got three seconds to leave before I dislocate your arm."

"Alright, alright, I'm leaving."

After he left, you went into your closet to find something to wear. You found something you liked and put it on. You then put on your shoes, grabbed your bag along with you and Oliver's phones, and left the room. You walked into your grandmother's room to let her know that you wouldn't be home until around nine, because you had plans. You hugged her goodbye, and walked downstairs.

"Oliver, come on, we gotta go." you whined, swinging your car keys on your finger.

"I'm coming."