Synopsis

Synopsis

His eyes blazed with the burning depths of hell, he is Vyxen Valkov, The ultimate Alpha in the chaotic world of Lycans', he was her source of energy, love, and hope and she was his light that cast away the darkness that surrounded his haunted spirit.

'He's an Angel sent from hell' she whispered, watching his retreating form, his stance conveying his power and authority, he turned to take one last glance at her, his luminous dark eyes shone with rage and pure defiance, her companion shook their head "No,"

"He's our Saviour "

++++

eyes as dark as the night sky without stars, will as strong as that of a thousand men, Heart as cold as ice and rage as powerful as the flames of hell, He is Vyxen Valkov the ultimate Alpha in the chaotic world of Lycan's.

"It isn't fair that I am not allowed to have you because of him" He whispered, leaning impossibly closer until his warm lips touched her ear lobe, she breathed in harshly feeling her body burn with anticipation.

She felt him move and almost moaned in content when his warm breath fanned her neck "Maybe I should make you mine" he growled lowly, pressing his lips to her flesh.

++++++

A thousand years had passed since the great Vaxandros had taken the body of a mortal, they were all too weak, too fragile for the raw power of the untamable wolf spirit Vaxandros.

As fate would have it, a baby born with blood tainted by the wickedness of his Father drew the wandering spirit from oblivion, sealing his fate as the dark one.

Any cliché novel could have prepared you for the inevitable meeting of mates, but this Wolf's human counterpart refuses to have her, she would be the savior of his people and also his downfall.

She was his,

He was not hers.

When met with the choice of taking the girl as his or death, he chose death, because claiming her would mean sealing her faith to nothing but darkness and bloodshed.

Ultimately the girl has to decide which is more important to her, the people of this earth or her dark mate Vyxen.

++++++

They say love is a blessing.

Very few have the privilege to bask in its warmth and beauty for the entirety of their lives, while others, the cursed and monstrous beings live a life of sorrow and misery.

Arisa Marin should've known that to tame a beast sacrifices would have to be made

-she loved him too much- she realized that too late and maybe, just maybe that was the reason for her death.

Maybe beasts were never meant to be loved, maybe they were only meant to be feared.

Tell me which one you like best? :)