Surprise!

Hey besties!

After a long while I have a returned and I am returning with a new book. It's called "Follow the Rules" and the first chapter is posted right now if you want to check it out.

Little update on me, I'm turning 19 soon which is crazy since (as probably mentioned a million times) I wrote this book when I was 13. I'm a freshman in college... gotta say its not super fun but we're going with it. I've realized it's important to do the things that you enjoy no matter what other people may think. It has been a while since I've written anything new but its important to have fun and do what you like.

With that said, here is the current description of "Follow the Rules"

Seventeen year old Nova lives her life by a set of invisible rules which she has created for herself. Despite her father playing such an important role in the creation of these rules, he encourages her to throw them away and finally enjoy her life with nothing in the way. Will she learn to burn this invisible rule book or will she allow them to continue to guide her life? Will she allow herself to get to know the new boy at school or will  she push her emotions away to keep herself safe?

A little more about this story, Nova's father works to protect the (fictional) president in the book. She and her brother grew up as military kids and her brother is now also working within this (fictional) government. Nova doesn't take shit from anybody and hopefully she serves as positive inspiration for others.

LGBT representation is very important to me, being in the community myself. There will be characters who are in the community as well! So if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I hope you all are willing to give this new story a shot and read and enjoy it.

To close, here is a picture of my puppy. Yes... he is a puppy haha he is 9 months old but in this picture he was 6 months old. He bullies me but he's cute so its sorta okay.

Okay, I will be off, I have so much schoolwork to catch up on

Okay, I will be off, I have so much schoolwork to catch up on. Whoops...

xoxo Maddi