Fifteen

After the talent showcase Scarlet, Reece and Matt all whisked Lola away and made her talk about what happened. She had to explain to them what had been happening and it was indeed a pretty weird thing between them.

It's not really a normal thing for you and your neighbors to duet when your both taking showers. Matt was very creeped out but he was mostly taking on the older brother role. Scarlet thought it was cute and tried to force her to talk about him while Reece just reading into everything and wondering how they didn't know they were neighbors.

Matt ended up leaving his sister with her friends. Once he left Scarlet continued to ask about 'all the hot football players'. Reece just sat there and popped in with random comments about the guys that Scarlet was asking about.

Since Lola was taken away she didn't get to see Alec again until the following day at practice. She didn't speak to him until after so while she was there she did her usual of going on her computer and looking for songs and working on school work. To her it felt like it's been forever since she's filmed a video because she had to pre-film some so she was going to have to film again.

Soon enough practice was over and Lola stood up and slowly approached Alec as he broke away from Coach Kaine to leave. His eyes almost light up in surprise as she approaches him and the first question that pops out of her mouth is, "How's your arm?"
"It uh... Hurts." He responds semi-quietly.
"Well, you probably strained something. Did it feel any better after the other day?" She then asks him, frowning slightly.
"Yeah, it was but I think I pulled my arm back too much again..."
Lola comments, "You should probably stop doing that but you're always welcome to stop by my apartment." She bounces on her heels ever so slightly as she speaks.
"Can we go now?" He asks.
"Yeah, that's fine." She smiles.

They each individually drive back to their apartments. She unlocks her door and they both go inside and set their things down. Once again Lola takes out an ice pack and begins to fill it with ice and ends up dropping some on the floor.

"Oh f*** me..." She mutters loudly as she drops the ice.
She looks over at Alec to see that he did indeed hear what she said and he was smirking at her.
"That wasn't an invitation." She then comments.
At that he walks closer to her.
"I mean it."
Still smirking he walks over to her until he face was directly in front of hers. His smirk breaks into a grin, "I'm not saying a thing."
She felt his breath on her lips and squinted at him, "Oh go sit down." Lola then points out of the kitchen and over to her couch.
He spins around with a smile on his face and walks over to the couch while she shakes her head at him.

Lola brought him the ice pack and he put it on his shoulder.

"Was it weird when I started singing with you the first time?" He asks curiously as they sit there.
She turns on the tv, "It wasn't weird, it actually just startled me." She then informs him thinking back. "We're friends right?"
"If that's what you want to call it." He tells her.
"Look... we can take it farther when the time comes." Lola tells him sincerely.
Alec asks, "Which is?"
She shrugs, "When somebody makes the first move."

^^^^^^^^^

A/N: So I think Lola and Alec like each other but they're both like not showing it at all....

I'm just going to give myself a round of applause for failing so hard right now. 👏👏👏

Can we please just take a moment and look at my photography skills

(Btw Carla, the bushes in the background is the 'poop mound' in my back yard... it's green, not brown)

Xoxo