Twenty

Comment Share Vote
_______________
Lola wasn't expecting to have been recognized at school... Or anywhere as Alexander Vince's new girlfriend. Just because she wasn't expecting it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. People were buzzing crazily with this information and she realized she should have listened to Scarlet when she said that he was popular. His popularity caused her to be shoved into the light and now people were flooding in on her social media and in real life. She couldn't understand why people cared this much about other people's lives.

Her classes went by as smoothly as they could have and she really wasn't interested in any of the questions that people were asking her, in fact it was starting to get too overwhelming. Truthfully, she was still so confused about everything.

As soon as her last lecture ended she grabbed her stuff and scurried out of the room with her phone in her hand. Once she made it outside into the courtyard she found the contact she wanted and called them.

"Hey Lola." His rumbly voice comes through the speaker.
"Hey Bryant." she tugs on her bag's shoulder strap as she stands still talking to him, "I'm not going to be able to make it today, I'm not feeling very well."
Blatantly not paying attention to her surroundings, her fellow peers were standing around her walking slowly trying to catch any piece of her conversation that they could.
She heard a laugh on the other end of the line, "This wouldn't have anything to do with a certain quarterback, would it?"
She scrunched her forehead together, "No."
"Alright, well, feel better and maybe go on a run to see if that helps." Bryant then suggests to her, obviously not really believing she wasn't feeling well.
"You read my mind. If anybody gets hurt just tell them to walk it off or go put some ice on it."
"Are you sure you're a professional?" She heard the smile in his voice.
She too found herself smiling, "Not at all. I'll see you tomorrow."

*********

The beating sun was still as hot as ever and Lola's feet took her along the longest route that she knew. She had music blasting in her ears, most of it sounding completely foreign to her. Although she wanted to just straight listen to the music playing in her ears, her brain had other plans in mind. By that, she couldn't stop thinking and wondering.

She didn't know what the whole situation was anymore and it hadn't even been more than three days since it all began. Was she Alec's girlfriend or was it some publicity stunt that she wasn't informed about. Did he have a publicist? And wasn't the other person involved in a 'stunt' supposed to know about it? What if his publicist didn't know about this and what if he was serious? Didn't that also mean he could get in trouble from this?

What was going to happen now?

^^^^^^^^^

A/N: *reads last line* "We're all wondering that Madison..."
I'm having some writers block with the situation that they're in at the moment so try and be patient with me pretty please.

I mean if you have any suggestions then you should totally tell me and help me out a bit...

Did I forget to mention 345 views! Thank you guys so much!

You're all amazing and awesome!

Xoxo