Twenty Six

When she picked Andy up she noted how tall he'd gotten since the last time she saw him, he was easily as tall as Reece who was around 6 ft.

Since it was the morning Lola decided to be a 'good' sister and make him breakfast while he was getting ready. Before he had even gotten up she went on a quick run before returning and showering. He woke up while she was rustling around in the kitchen and she told him to go get ready since they were going to head out after eating.

The plan that they'd decided on was that she would show him around campus and let him sit with her in her classes instead of following around the head of the school for the whole day. If he wanted too then he could do it that way the next day but this way he could really get a feel for the classes and everything.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asks her as he walks into the kitchen with wet hair but she was thankful that he wasn't walking around in a towel like he did at home.

She looked over at him as she stirred the eggs around in the pan, "He doesn't live with me you know."

Andy rolls his eyes, "Well obviously, I haven't seen anybody of the male species walking around here besides me."

Squinting at her brother she says, "Thanks for the sarcasm, I appreciate it. He lives next door but I haven't seen him since yesterday."

"You live next to each other?"

She sighs and looks back at the food in front of her, "I believe I did just say that."

"Well now who's the sarcastic one?" He asks as he walks over and stands next to her by the stove.

"Where do you think you learned it from?"

After they ate they went off to the campus for Lola's classes. Andy pretty much sat beside her silently and listened to the lectures as they went on unless he had a question. So even as Lola was typing on her laptop taking notes she answered his questions. Even though he was a complete goofball, he did ask legitimate questions even though he most likely wasn't going to take any of the same classes as her.

One thing that she had to ignore/get used to was the staring of other people. Andy was fairly confused as to why this was happening as they were walking around; he understood somewhat the whole situation that was going on considering he obviously is following her on social media. Since people were looking at her then they were also looking at him, he didn't really mind it but he felt like it'd get old after a while.

They were currently walking in the courtyard and she was explaining to her little brother the classes that she was taking and her schedule that she'd set up. She had set up everything so that she'd have her weekends free and she had at most three classes in one day and then when semesters changed she would change some of her classes.

Eventually they had walked the whole way to the football field where Lola was to be that day... And every other day. She tossed her bag down into the grass.

"Lo I don't know if you noticed but, nobody else is here." He comments confused as she plops down onto the ground.

"Turn around." She casually tells him.

When he looked over his shoulder he saw the boys coming out of the locker room.

"Oh."

"Yep, you should sit down because we'll be here for a while." She suggests to him.

He sighs, "Or, I could call Matt to get me."

"You don't want to watch popular college football players practice? YOU? I am very shocked." She looks up at him.

"This team isn't that good."

Lola raises her eyebrows at him, "Reeaally? You realize that my boyfriend -the one you asked about- is the quarterback, right?"

"Yeah and no offense to him but they just aren't my favorite team."

"Don't let anybody hear you say that especially if you're planning on coming here." She advises him and he sits down beside her on the ground.

"What so you even do when your out here?" He practically whines.

Lola pulls her bag onto her lap to get her laptop out, "If you're going to complain then you can take my keys and go back to the apartment."

Andy shrugs, "Maybe later but what do I do in the meantime?"

"Maybe you can go practice with them." She suggests to him sarcastically.

He only shook in his head in response as he watched Alec walking over to them both. Since Lola's back was facing him, she couldn't see Alex and he took this opportunity to sneak up on her.

Andy could easily tell who he was and let him have his fun.

Alec bent down a bit and covered her eyes with his hands.

"I can easily turn around and hit you in the crotch." She announces to the person as she couldn't see anything.

He almost immediately removed his hands from her eyes, "That doesn't sound so pleasant."

Lola twists around to see him, "Hi." She smiles, "Where've you been?"

"Somebody decided it was a good idea to throw a party and not inform me that I was going to a party but I had no way of leaving let alone getting out of the house." Alec frowned slightly as he spoke. "It wasn't a very good experience."

Lola shook her head at him, "Well done on your part... This is my little brother Andy and Andy this is my boyfriend/quarterback Alexander but he goes by Alec. You get the deal."

"Nice to officially meet you man, we'll have a chat later but you seem to be needed at the moment." Andy says to him.

Alec turns and looks in the direction that Andy was looking and it turned out that the rest of the boys were waiting on him.

"Yeah sure, I'll stop by later. Bye." Alec placed a quick kiss on the top of Lola's head before running back over to the guys to go on their run.

As Alec walks away Lola looks back to her brother, "You two are not going to 'have a chat'."

^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Oh my goodness I'm tired and I'm feeling a tad bit stressed so you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to write three chapters for three different books... I also didn't finish my science homework, oops, who cares?

I've got my Netflix going, I'm about to break out my laptop instead of using my phone or ipad. Somebody bring me caffeine so that I can stay up as late as I need too, please!

So I don't know if anybody will answer this question seriously but, how long should this book be? I feel as though it's going on pretty long, longer than I'd planned it so maybe you can tell me how long you'd like it?

Xoxo

-Maddie