Chapter 12

"Is Sam ok with you and me being engaged?" I asked him that night. If he wasn't I really shouldn't be engaged to Lou.

"Yes H he is. I asked him before I proposed and he is happy that you'll be the one I marry." He said smiling at me.

"Really? He likes me? I'm flattered. I need to tell my family and invite them too. They'll be happy." I finished in one breath.

"Your mom knows. I called her. She said we have her blessings and she'll attend the wedding." Louis said.

"You called my mom. Ok I didn't expect that. You had everything planned didn't you." I said and kissed him.

A few days later

"Really I'll be there. Of course it's ok. Thank you." Louis said into the phone excitedly
"Who was it?" I asked once he hung up.

"You remember how we won the Regional level drama competition? We have to go to London for National level. So as the drama teacher I will have to go." He replied. It was really great for him.

"Haz I'll be out for two weeks and I want you to take care of Sam while I'm out, ok." He continued.
"You don't need to mention that." I replied.

"Bye Sam. Be good. Don't cause trouble for Harry. I'll be back soon." Louis told Sam while leaving. He just hugged him and replied with a, "I know, I know."

"Bye Harry. I'll miss you. Be good." He said the last part laughing. We kissed each other. "I'll miss you too. I love you." That's all I said before he left.

He was driving to London. I told him to go by train. But he said it's better by car. He'll prefer car. So I dropped it. He should do what made him comfortable.

All the two weeks Sam and I had fun. We cooked together. I talked to him about how his life was going. We really bonded. He was accepting me more and more.

We also didn't forget Louis. We face timed him everyday. His drama production went all great. He came in second at the National level. It was the most his school had seen.

We also got into a little fight before he was back. I didn't like fighting with him. But it was like he was trying to create a fight.

I didn't want him to feel bad. So I tried calling him. But his phone was on unreachable. Probably on flight mode. It was a habit of his. He would do that when he is driving. He doesn't like being disturbed. So I planned a good date that would make him forgive me.

I still tried calling him once or twice more. Maybe he will check his phone. I even left him some texts. He didn't see them or reply.

The drive is supposed to be four to five hours. So I waited for him. But it was six hours now. He didn't arrive.

Seven hours. Still no Louis.

I got a call. I rushed to get it thinking it would be him. But there was only a number.

"Hello?" I accepted the call.
"Are you Mr. Louis Tomlinson's emergency contact?" The person on the other side of the phone asked.

He made me his emergency contact telling me how I'll be the one he will trust his life with.
"Yes. Who are you?" I asked trying to be positive.

"We are calling from City Hospital.... "