Chapter 4

"You done packing yet?" Ranboo asked, leaning on the door, having his head bent down so he won't bump the top of the door frame.

"Almost, I feel like I'm missing something."

"By almost I'm going to assume you procrastinated and just started."

You mocked offense. "How dare you accuse me of such hideous crime!"

"Maybe it's 'cause you do that all the time."

"You're no better."

"True. You have been packing for like 2 hours now, and you're still not done?"

"You literally just told me I procrastinated."

"So you admit it."

You thought about your answer. "Maybe?"

"Well you better hurry up, we will be leaving in the evening."

"I know." You sighed as you tried to close your suitcase which was bulging out a bit. "You know, I let you in the house to help me pack, not state the obvious."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Entertain me."

"I am not free entertainment."

"I was watching a Tiktok the other day. They said people born in November are very good at being annoying."

"I'm not annoying," Ranboo defended.

"So you are born in November."

Ranboo sighed in defeat. "Okay, yeah you got me. I'm born on the second of November."

"Old man. How does it feel to be someone to experience a mid-life crisis, retired, and a bald emo man?"

"How? I'm not that old."

"False. You are nearly sixty."

"Conceptualize nearly."

"Current age is ninety-nine."

"And I look youthful. Yes, yes. This is sponsored by some youthfulness potion company."

"No. You are old and wrinkly. And you have those sad grandpa wrinkles."

"You're saying I'm older than my parents."

"And you have those TikTok old grandpa thirst traps."

"Ew."

"And you try to attract teenagers."

"I don't wanna know what goes on in your mind."

You felt your phone notify you about someone being live. "Oh look, Dream is attempting to build a house with Drista. Should be interesting."

"I guess Dream finally will have a place to live."

You put your phone on a stand, moving it so both you and Ranboo could see the stream while you both finish packing.

One hour later, everything was packed, and both Ranboo's and your lungs collapsed from laughing too much at Dream trying to build a house.

"At the end of the day, it seems Dream is still a homeless teletubbie," you said, wheezing.

"Wheezing really does run in the family," Ranboo said.

You glared at Ranboo. 

"What?" Ranboo shrugged. "You sound like a mix between Drista and Dream and a turkey."

"A turkey?"

"You're so right. Maybe more of a dying donkey. Or maybe even an elephant. I don't know my animal sounds well."

You stared at Ranboo weirdly.

"I-I'll just take that as my cue to leave," Ranboo said, closing the door before dashing into the hall.

Lyra @Lyra
make sure to follow ranboo's tiktok thrist trap account /hj
he's actually tricked all of you boobers
he's a grandpa