Chapter 22

are you kidding me

HOW MANY LORE CHAPTERS DID I WRITE IN HERE
i am running out of ideas and i am afraid the next chapters are just 75% lore

"I'm bored," Ranboo grumbled. "Tommy is loud." He rubbed his ears. "I still hear the ringing. What are you doing?"

You looked up from your phone. "Seeing how stupid Google is."

"Is your theory working?"

"I'm just laughing at the common searches by people. Oh, do you wanna see how many illegal things we've done?"

"Why are you so enthusiastic about the last one?" Ranboo ruffled his hair. "Sure. Why not."

"Number one, using a fake name online," you read aloud.

"Well, define that."

"I'm taking that as a yes."

"Well, what else am I supposed to do? Get stalked and have my identity stolen by some weirdos?"

"Alright, number two-"

"What about you. Answer the first one yourself," Ranboo said.

"No comment. I plead the fifth. Thank you very much."

"So we both have done it then? And you're looking at me like I've just committed murder when you did the same thing."

"In my defense, Facebook never knew. I don't have Facebook now, but I was called like Hagrid something during my Harry Potter arc or something."

"Hagrid?! Of all names, it's fricking Hagrid?"

"I know, so unique."

Ranboo snorted. "Continue."

"Number two, sing happy birthday in public before it was considered a public domain in 2016."

Ranboo thought for some time. "See, that's more like... mmm... that sounds like a problem for restaurants."

"Have you participated in the singing?"

"No," Ranboo finally answered. "I hated the song. It was embarrassing and cringe to sing that song."

"Same. I never broke that law if I remember correctly. Next one, hopped onto public wifi."

Ranboo sighed. "I'll admit, I was desperate. What else was I supposed to do? My parents didn't allow me to connect to their HotSpot, so I just connected to the nearest Lucky."

"Fun fact, no animal is allowed to mate I think like one thousand five hundred feet away from taverns, schools, churches, etcetera."

"Why is it always after I answer the question and reveal something about myself that you change the topic?"

"Because I am an angel and I don't need to say anything more than that."

Ranboo considered your words and answered by gracing you with the finger.

You just stared at the finger, and said, "Rude." You decided to copy Ranboo's hand motion.

"How are they just gonna whip out a measuring tape or something and start measuring? Like what if it's an ant? Or like even if it's like those larger animals, what will they do? Shoo away a bunch of sexually frustrated animals?"

"I know right. That's why it's as stupid as you."

"Yes, thank you- wait what?"

"Slash j."

"It better be or I'm sad," Ranboo said, pouting and bending his head down to make it seem like he was actually gonna break down in front of you.

"No..." You set aside your phone and stood up, opening your arms for a hug. "I didn't mean it..."

Ranboo gladly took the hug. "I'm magically happy now."

"You scammed me, Short King."

Ranboo pulled away from the hug as soon as he heard that. "I am six foot seven, y/n."

"What are you talking about?" you joked. "You are clearly an inch tall."

Ranboo pulled out his phone from his pocket. "How tall is the average male in America."

A few moments later, Ranboo tilted his phone so you could see the screen. "Five foot nine is the average height for a man in America. I am well beyond that."

"Whatever you say..."

Ranboo huffed. "I despise you."

"Aw, I despise me too."