Chapter 10: What is a Drifter?

(A/N: Before I begin the chapter, at the time this goes up, certain people that will appear here in the story have been released as part of the Post Mania Spring Cleaning, or as some call it Black Thursday.

I made a post on this and all that can be said, may they and their families be okay even during these times and may whatever the next chapter be for them be a fruitful one.

Back to regular programming)

Friday Night Smackdown, Target Center, Minnesota

Two hours before Smackdown

Vade arrived to the arena earlier than usual. He thought he would have a moment to himself, but in came Alexa and Nikki to break the silence.

Alexa: Hey Pat, how are you doing?

Vade: Oh hey Lexi and Nikki. Trying to prepare myself for my next feud. 

Nikki: Oh right, lad. But I think Hunter is looking for you in his office.

Alexa: A new feud? Well ours is now getting some steam but I think we have an in-ring segment between Billie and Peyton to add fuel to the fire that is our feud.

Vade: I see. At least your feuds continue. Mine is about to hit another chapter with whoever they may be. - walks away - see you!

Alexa: Bye Pat! - waves back -

Nikki notices Alexa was looking at Vade differently. She snaps her fingers as Alexa is brought back to Earth.

Nikki: Lexi, didn't hug him again now, Lassie? - giggles -

Alexa: - blushes - Nikki come on! Don't do that to me!!

Nikki: Lexi, just guard your heart. You know yourself more than any of us. But I would like to tell you, you're on the right track to recovery after that scam of a relationship with...

Alexa: - cuts Nikki off - Yes yes. We don't need to mention that name here.

As the two kept talking, the Iiconics arrive and sees them talking amongst themselves.

Billie: Lexi, Nikki, hey!

Peyton: Your neck still doing hot Lexi?

Alexa: Yes you two. But still need to be careful.

Peyton: Aww I see. But you two ready to continue our program together?

Nikki: Ah yes, let's do this right.

Billie: Then let's head to catering for a quick bite and see what we throw at each other for tonight.

Triple H's office

Vade enters the room with his usual cool demeanor, but deep down, he has apprehensions as to who will be the next person he may work with. Hunter gestures Vade to take a seat.

Triple H: Take a seat 

Vade: - sits down - Alright, I am seated.

Triple H: Now Pat, I know your first Pay-per-View match isn't exactly a good image at first glance but a valiant performance nonetheless. How are you doing?

Vade: Well, the pain wasn't fake but I was able to get back on my feet.

Triple H: Hey, this next one I promise will give out a definite output and result. Now, I brought you here because this next angle we have with you ...well... I did not really get why this was pitched but here is the person you're working against.

Guitar strings were strummed before the person entered the room. None other than Jeffrey Sciullo, or Elias.

Elias: My name is Elias and - reaches his hand out towards Vade - you must be Vade. Bryan told me a lot of good things about you and after that feud with E, man I wanted to jump on board and see what all the buzz is about.