Chapter 41 Post Summerslam Smackdown

August 28, 2020
Friday Night Smackdown
Target Center
Minneapolis, Minessota
Backstage

Smackdown after Summerslam had a lot more questions than answers as usual. Has the new alliance of Dana and Ember learn their lesson after losing to Alexa and Nikki? Along with that, what happens now to Vade after that reality check loss against Jeff Hardy? 

Tonight is that night as Alexa is well rested and prepared for the fallout from Summerslam. She was sipping her coffee as Nikki was with the makeup crew. In came one Vade Drifter, who was for once, walking calmly backstage. Alexa finished her coffee as she waves at her boyfriend.

Alexa: Pat, over here!

Vade: I see my Goddess here. 

Alexa: You let me sleep well. But hey, we're in your homestate.

Vade: Well, Minneapolis is a bit far from Duluth but I guess I am an honorary Minnesotan. 

Alexa: Same case with me having a home in Florida *smiles* So see you later?

Vade: You bet *smiles*

Vade daringly kisses Alexa on the lips as Alexa blushes and holds on to her. Vade and Alexa make out but a sudden slap on Alexa's biscuit butt stops the two. It was none other than the hand of the Twisted Sister, Nikki Cross.

Nikki: *blushing then fans her neck* wow, you two wanna head to the hotel or Vadey's home real quick?

Alexa and Vade blushed as Nikki was snickering

Nikki: Do that in a locker room you two! Unless *smirks*

Alexa: NIKKI!

Vade snuck away but Alexa grabbed his wrist

Alexa: You're just gonna leave me?

Vade: I'm blushing too!

Alexa: Awww so frisky of you for initating that kiss

Vade: It's what I can think of!

Alexa: Babe, later *smiles and boops his nose*

Alexa and Nikki began to chat away as Vade walked around to get himself ready for whatever will happen tonight.

WWE Friday Night Smackdown
Middle of the First Hour
Alexa and Nikki were in the middle of the ring with the Moment of Bliss setup done inside. The fans cheered as Alexa smiled at the crowd with Nikki joining in the cheers. Spiteful faded as Alexa began to speak.

Alexa: Minnesota, I know it's cold here but I just want to ask, ready for your Moment of Bliss? 

The fans in attendance cheered as this allowed Alexa to continue.

Alexa: Summerslam was quite the party huh?

The crowd cheered as Nikki responded for the crowd.

Nikki: Yeah yeah *nods* Lexi, we beat Ember and Dana after they have been talking trash and trying to be the next to step up in the Women's Tag Division at our expense.

Alexa: We showed them Nikki. No one is stopping BlissCross AppleSauce from regaining the Women's Tag Team Championships! Besides, after seeing the Riott Squad finally win their first championship against the Kabuki Warriors last Sunday, we want to say hello and I know you won't walk out on OUR terms but let this be a declaration from the Goddess and the Twisted Sister that the door is open and we will be more than willing to take the titles off you!

The crowd cheers as Alexa and Nikki watch around the arena anticipating for a sneak attack. Alexa then speaks on

Alexa: Oh, after all the talk of being held back, you got no courage after finally winning the titles? My eyes are on you Liv and Ruby. I'm watching alright... I'm...