Chapter 26 Blissful Trip to Disneyworld

June 29, 2020
Hotel Breakfast Buffet
Orlando, Florida
Morning

Vade had already woken up after doing some morning stretches as he headed to the breakfast buffet down at the hotel lobby. While he was there, he already his plate of egg omellette and bacon ready along with a fruit bowl. As he sat, he didn't notice that right behind him, Alexa came in with her full breakfast plate and a cup of Starbucks Coffee as she sat with Vade

Alexa: This seat taken?

Vade: Now it is *smirks* morning Lexi

Alexa: Awww woke up on the right side of the bed, Pat? *smiles*

Vade: Well, you can say that.

Alexa: I'm happy that you are. Because after breakfast, I'm lucky enough to get an express pass for you too.

Vade: Oh wow! Wait, how about...

Alexa: Come on, I always go here when I have a chance. I got you b..Pat *smiles*

Vade sensed the hesitation but he just let it slide.

Vade: I can tell you're a regular there. I mean, you're all about Disney and brought me to the Disney side.

Alexa: *nods like a kid* Oh yes! And oh you should see my house, I got this collection of Disney Ears.

Vade: Usually I'm of the type of pics or it isn't real, but knowing you, I'll believe your word for now *smiles*

Alexa: Alright, well, *sips from her coffee* less talking, more munching because we will need all the time for Disneyworld exploring!

Both of them began to eat breakfast before washing up and getting ready for their trip to Disneyworld

10AM
Disneyworld
Bay Lake, Florida

Vade and Alexa arrive at Disneyworld and Alexa was giddier than ever like a schoolgirl on the first day of summer after school goes out. Vade was a bit apprehensive but let Alexa drag him by the arm as she wanted to head first to Main Street, U.S.A. 

Alexa: Reunited and it feels so good *smiles* 

Vade: So..this is Disneyworld?

Alexa: Why yes, well here in Florida. There is another one in California. I like this one better and you will see why. 

Vade: Then I guess that makes you my personal tour guide, Disney Princess Alexa Bliss?

Alexa: Disney GODDESS Alexa Bliss...but thanks *giggles and does her adorable Goddess pose* Now follow me for your tour, free of charge.

As the two were at Main Street, Alexa asked Vade to take her picture and he did so with no incident. Alexa however asked for Vade.

Alexa: Hey, Pat, you should have a picture along Main Street. This is the one where you can see Cinderella's Castle. The one always used in the logo and opener of Disney movies. Please Please?