Chapter 32 Blissful Start to a Beautiful Beginning

July 11, 2020
Hotel
Houston, Texas
Morning

Vade wakes up with a bit of nervousness. Of all the days, he felt a bit of a pit in the stomach. It was a nervous pit that he knew would be quite a pain if he left ignored if not acted upon. This was the first time he initated a hang out with Alexis Kaufman, better known as Alexa Bliss, the Goddess of WWE. 

He did some research on good places in the city of Houston and knew where to go and take Alexa on their day off. As he stretched after getting up, he saw a text message on his phone from Alexa

Alexis: Morning Vade 😉 I finished washing up. Where to for our hangout?

Vade smiled a bit to himself as he texted her where to go and that he will meet up with her at the lobby.

Timeskip to 1 hour after
Lobby
Vade was all clean and wearing casual clothes as he waited for his hangout buddy to arrive. While he waited, he combatted all the thoughts in his head as he knew what he wanted and hopefully what she wanted. He had seen her through all the pain caused by the sham of a recent relationship she had with the parasitic singer. She had seen his initial cover and shroud of as a pessimistic outcast. He made her believe in hope and in turn she has done the same for him.

Whilst the internal combat, Vade saw his hangout buddy ready for their day out.

Alexa: Missed me? *giggles*

Vade: Why would I? *playful*

Alexa: Oooh you're learning *smiles*

As she said this, she does her signature pose

Vade: Always this cheery to start the day?

Alexa: Not really, know any coffee places here?

Vade: I got you. Let's head to Siphon Coffee. I heard they have a signature coffee that we won't get anywhere else.

Alexa: You had me at coffee so let's go!

Timeskip to Siphon Coffee
Both of them arrived at Siphon Coffee after hearing that it is famous for the siphon made coffee. This piqued the interest of one Alexa Bliss and Vade knew it was the right guess as they ordered their brunch along with a cup of the siphon slow brew coffee.