Chapter 24 Smackdown Before Money in the Bank

June 26, 2020
VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena
Jacksonville, Florida
Friday Night Smackdown
Backstage

Tonight is the last stop before Money in the Bank, where the newly feuding stars are going to make their last pitches before Sunday's PPV. With BlissCross feuding with the newly minted team of Carmella and Zelina Vega and Vade Drifter feuding with Aleister Black. 

As Vade was listening to some music, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned off his bluetooth headset to see a smiling Alexa Bliss.

Alexa: Hey Pat! 

Vade: Oh, hey Lexi. What brings you to these parts?

Alexa: Just want to see what you're up to. Is that bad?

Vade: Well, not really. But I guess we're all in for something tonight.

Alexa: For our new feuds. Things are certainly getting interesting - giggles -

Vade: I know. 

Nikki then finds the two friends talking and smirks as she walks in on them.

Nikki: Well, I didn't know we had a little creative meeting without me - pouts -

Alexa: Nikki! - blushes -

Vade: Well...she got to me first!

Nikki: - giggles - I know lad. Just pulling your leg. But this will be quite interesting and hopefully, we pitch whatever we have with Leah, Thea and in your case Pat, Tom.

Vade: Things will certainly look interesting but I know you two can pull it off as well. Until later?

As Vade turned to walk off, Alexa tapped Vade's back. Alexa was smiling and opening her arms wide.

Alexa: One before we head out...friend?

Vade knew what she wanted and he wrapped her in the tightest hug he can give. Both of them hugged like there was no tomorrow but Nikki smirked at the sight and melted. 

Nikki: Okay you two. Enough with the hug session!

Alexa pouted but Vade didn't let go

Alexa: Uhh Pat?

Vade opened his eyes to see a blushing Goddess as he lets go of the hug.

Vade: Sorry about that... - blushes -

Alexa: - giggles - it's alright. See you later!

Vade: - cracking a bit of a smile - see you later

As Vade walks off, Alexa was a blushing mess. Nikki knew that it was her time to strike and bring the Goddess back to earth.

Nikki: So... "friends"? - smirks -

Alexa: - still blushing and in a post-hugging high - yes.... - snaps out of it - HEY!

timeskip to first half of Smackdown
Alexa and Nikki are out for another Moment of Bliss segment. As Spiteful was fading in the arena sound system, Alexa began to talk.

Alexa: Jacksonville, are you ready for a Moment of Bliss?

Those present in the arena cheered their hearts out.

Corey: Uncultured swine...

Alexa: So, we're here to just chill and for once, finish our cups of coffee. It felt good you know. We beat that annoying horse faced beauty wannabee Carmella and her little midgety best friend Zelina Vega.

Nikki: Yeah lass! - giggles - We keep proving them wrong.

Alexa: I mean, honestly. They tried to get the better of us but they just cannot finish the job. They tried to humiliate us, but in the end, we still come up on top.