Chapter 33 Last Salvo before Unforgiven

July 17, 2020
AT&T Center
San Antonio, Texas
Friday Night Smackdown
Backstage

After quite a Saturday evening where Vade and Alexa finally became an official couple, they still needed to appear for the go home edition of Smackdown before Unforgiven.

While Vade meditates before tonight's show, he heard footsteps approach. He let this go unnoticed until he felt poking on his arm. He opens his eyes to see the sight of his now-girlfriend, the Goddess, Alexa Bliss. 

Alexa: Hey B....babe! *pokes Vade's arm as she smiles*

Vade: Oh! *blushes* hey there, Lexi.

Alexa: Awww, still cold and not used to it, Mr. Why wish when it already came true? *smirks*

Vade: Alright, *blushes more* you got me.

Alexa: Loosen up Pat *smiles and kisses him on the lips* Be Vade Drifter in the ring, but you're my boyfriend off camera.

Vade: Still getting used to it but thanks. So, what do they have planned for you?

Alexa: Promo war *giggles* You?

Vade: You'll see.

Alexa: Boo! No fair Pat. Give me a definite answer babe!

Vade: *shocked* You...called me..babe?

Alexa: Oh gosh! *blushes* Am I coming on...too fast?

Vade steps off the crates as he gives Alexa a reassuring hug.

Vade: One step at a time but I will get used to it 

He then faces his girlfriend as he gives her a reassuring hug then kisses her forehead.

Vade: Promo war too *smiles* To make them want to see my match with Aleister. 

Alexa: I know you have it in you babe.

Vade: Goddess... I mean you are a Goddess so you will do fine lambasting Mella and Zelina.

Alexa: Language! *giggles* But I will get the people to watch our match too.

Vade and Alexa broke the hug as they went their separate ways but Vade then makes the first move.

Vade: Lexi!

Alexa faces back as Vade walks and gives her a kiss on the lips as he says now with confidence.

Vade: I love you babe. Raise hell!

Alexa: Oh Pat, my love. You do know why I'm called the Five Feet of Fury for a reason.

As Vade walks away, Alexa was feeling safe and secured as she happily walked away until Nikki meets with her with a smirk. Alexa blushes as Nikki sadly breaks the happy vibe.

Nikki: Kiss from your love, lassie?

Alexa: Yes *still aflutter but blushing*

Nikki: Woah wait lassie! You and Pat are....

Alexa was sent back to San Antonio as she covers Nikki's mouth before more words could have made trouble.

Alexa: Shhh! Alright, Pat made his intentions known to me...and we're now official *smiles*

Nikki smiled through her covered mouth and Alexa's hand as she hugs her best friend.

Nikki: Oh oh! I knew you two would fall for one another lassie!! You finally went for the Drifter! 

Nikki was celebrating while hugging Alexa tight as Alexa playfully tapped her tag partner's shoulder to loosen the grip. Nikki blushed as she let go of the hug.