Chapter 28 You belong

June 29, 2020
Outside of Alexa's Orlando Home
Orlando, Florida
late evening after Ryan's stunt

Alexa was driving outside looking for Vade's car. Worry filled her mind as she was was looking around the corners for Vade's car. It didn't help that this song played on the radio

Alexa suddenly had a hand on her heart as the other was still on the steering wheel. She was trying to keep her eyes on the road. But in her mind...

Alexa: Come on, why this song of all times? (mind: Turn around Pat. Please do not slip back.)

With Vade
Vade had already drove away from Alexa's house after all the frustration he had from his encounter with Ryan. Sure, he wanted to put him in his place. Sure he and Alexa kind of admitted their feelings but kept their relationship as friends. Vade however saw her as his light. The one who made him human. 

But right now, it feels like he needed to reevaluate his place. It was either his friendship or his job security as a wrestler. Ryan had him playing in his hand. Had he laid a finger on him in what used to be their home with Alexa was not going to end well by any sense or form. Much as he pledged to Alexa not to run away or to communicate his feelings, this was what he felt was the right thing to do.

What didn't help was the song playing on the radio

Vade hit the steering wheel as the song went on. He was trying to find a place to be alone with his thoughts. A solace from all that had transpired from just hours ago. 

He then stopped the car as he saw a nearby grassy lot with a tree as he got out of the car and turned on his bluetooth earpods, playing this song.

Vade found a grassy patch under a tree to lay down under with his hoodie on and up looked up at the sky, alone with his thoughts.

Vade: I guess....I may as well just slip back. To have friends and struggle once more like this. Guess I haven't let what they've said come and stay in mind. Who am I kidding I'd never fit in....

With Alexa
As she was driving and finding Vade, she saw his car parked near a grassy lot a few miles away from the compound as she parked behind his car. In her mind, she said

Alexa: Pat, what are you doing here? At least you stopped... but let me know how you're feeling.

Alexa stepped out of the car as she was walking into the grassy lot, careful of what she was stepping on. 

Grassy Lot
Somewhere in Orlando, Florida
Alexa was walking along the lot trying to find Vade but she saw a tree and at that spot she sees the stars and the moon as she begins to sit down after the stress of the last few hours.

As she sits, she notices a hoodied up person also looking up in the stars, she recognizes his face from the moonlight and realizes she found Vade.

Alexa: Pat! Pat! 

Vade was not listening to her as his eyes were focused on the moonlight then he chose to close his eyes.

Alexa was nudging Vade with her foot on his shoulder but it seems that Vade has desensitized to his surroundings as he closed his eyes. Vade was feeling like the world has gone far from him. For Alexa, this was not doing her any good as she feels Vade has shut her off once again.