Chapter 49 A Riott here, A "Liberator" there

October 02, 2020
Friday Night Smackdown
TD Garden
Boston, Massachusetts

Coming off the heels of a Smackdown that saw explanations for the events of Night of Champions, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross will go head to head with the Iiconics once more but this time with a match for with future Women's Tag Team Title contention considerations. 

For the Liberator Sami Zayn however, he has closed the chapter on his feud with Vade, instead opting to focus on regaining the title he claimed to have never lost, the Intercontinental Championship. Vade Drifter is in the arena but it is unknown what the Ambassador of Anger will do tonight.

BlissCross vs. Iiconics
Match Start
Alexa and Peyton start the match and while this is once again their time to square off, Peyton strikes first before Alexa can do her Adorable Goddess pose. Alexa looks to the side as Peyton revels in the satisfaction of slapping Alexa.

Peyton: What was that Lexi? Did I slap the Goddess out of your mortal face?

Alexa smiled then slapped back at Peyton. Peyton shrieked and tagged in Billie Kay while Alexa did not act surprised by this. Billie begins to go all in Alexa's face after the slap but the Five Feet of Fury wasted no time slapping Billie and grounding her face with punches.

Timeskip to the end of the match
As Nikki is in the ring after dispatching both Peyton and Billie, she waits for Peyton to get up. Alexa is on the apron but slowly getting up after Billie tried to hit the Goddess with the big boot. Billie, far from her corner, tries to crawl back as Nikki sees Peyton in range for the Running Crossbody. As Peyton reads Nikki, Peyton ducks out of the way to hit a Suplex Lift Neckbreaker

Both Peyton and Nikki are down as Alexa gets up and reaches out her hand for the hot tag. Peyton is shocked not to see Billie until she sees the other half of the Iiconics slowly climb up near the tag rope.

Nikki lunges and tags in Alexa as the Five Feet of Fury marches in and cuts off Peyton. As Peyton's ankle was being yanked, Billie stomps on the mat as she watches in horror Peyton receiving a Bliss DDT.

 As Peyton's ankle was being yanked, Billie stomps on the mat as she watches in horror Peyton receiving a Bliss DDT

Billie tries to go in but eats another Bliss DDT of her own before Peyton eats an Insult to Injury.

Alexa goes to the top rope and goes off the ropes for the Twisted Bliss.

Alexa covers Peyton for the three count before Nikki joins Alexa in the ring to have their arms raised

Alexa covers Peyton for the three count before Nikki joins Alexa in the ring to have their arms raised. As their arms were raised, suddenly....

Alexa looked by the ramp but no member of the Women's Tag Team Champions were present. Nikki meanwhile scouted by the commentator's side. However, Liv and Ruby came in from the sides of the ring as the champions strike down BlissCross with the tag titles to the back of their heads. 

Alexa rolls away as Nikki is beaten down by Liv and Ruby. The Riotts, with smirks on their faces, do an Irish Whip on Nikki for the Twisted Sister to hit the Ring Post shoulder first before Liv stomps away at Nikki Cross. Alexa slowly comes to and brings out a chair as Liv and Ruby walk away unscathed. Nikki nurses her shoulder as Alexa angrily stares down the Women's Tag Team Champions.

Sami Zayn vs. Chad Gable
Timeskip to Last Few Minutes
After a methodical showdown between Chad Gable and Sami Zayn, the Liberator eyes Gable as he had finished hitting the olympian with the Blue Thunder Bomb. After the kick out, Sami argues again with the referee.

Sami: Can you work with me for once? You are proving to me that you are an agent of injustice!

Referee: The hell are you talking about? One more and I will not hesitate to disqualify you!

Sami slowly tries to corner the referee but Chad makes use of the distraction to go for the Chaos Theory, which only garners a 2 count. Sami pokes Chad in the eyes, who ends up bumping the referee out of the way. Sami, with malice in his eyes, begins stomp the ground, waiting to hit the Helluva Kick but....

Vade comes out and Sami takes notice.

Sami: Get lost! You're useless! *at Vade*

Vade mockingly points at Sami.

Vade: For one who is called useless, you sure give me attention. Better focus on your match, *mocking airquotes* Champ!

Sami focuses on Gable as he goes for the Helluva Kick, but Gable gets out of the way before hitting the Chaos Theory on Sami for the three count.

Gable rolls away as Sami goes after Vade but the Representative of Rage does not go away as he bashes his fists on Sami's face. Both men begin punching each other out with Sami trying to rake the eyes, but Vade parries and takes down Sami before the punching continues. This went on until the referees and security pull both men away as Sami rages.

Sami: I will rid the world off you. You agent of injustice!

Vade: Try me!

Both men ended the segment with a stare down.