Merry Christmas everyone. :)

I was cooking on the 24th, when all of a sudden I felt so sad. :( I realized that I'm cooking, I'm doing a mom's job. :( I felt sad, and I tried to remember how life was when mom was still here and how it will be if she's still here. :( I kind of wished they never got separated. :( Life is getting so hard, I wonder how she is tonight. I bet she's sad. :(

On the 25th, my cousins came and ate yhna was left here for good, I mean until 31. :D On the night of the 25th, I cooked Pancit for the street people like I said I'll do. :) I was able to feed 74 people. :D And that my next year's goal is to feed 100 people. Since last year I fed 50 people. And this year is 74 and I think I can do that. :) That's just amazing having to feel like you helped. Like you somehow made their lives easy by feeding them. It was so heart warming. :D SInce I used my own money, my own effort with the help of da and my cousins. :D Then later that night, for the reward we drank. Man I got drunk. Just like dad,vI wasn't dope drunk I just feel sleepy that time. :) So I slept early. We were not able to finish it by the way. 

On the 26th, it was Brix's birthday. :D I greeted him on Facebook and on text and what he did, he just liked my post. That's all. Well, actually. I feel happy. :D I was fine, well. I felt nothing, no butterflies, no fireworks, nothing. For God's sake. Thank you. :D I am finally free. :) I have moved on. :D 

On the 28th, it was Pao's birthday. I greeted him at 11:34 and I wasn't expecting him to reply so I left my  cellphone at home we were home around 12:10 I think. :) And he replied, around 11:36 wow. What a fast replier huh. :D Then we texted, and he called. And that happened for 3 nights already and still on going. :) HAHA. That guy, I miss him so much.

On the 29th, it was our street's Christmas party and my crush Joe was there. I feel sad every year because I was never one of them. I never belonged, I don't have friends in out street and I don't go out much, the only times I go out before was when I and ate yhna plays badminton but since we don't. I go out only when I'm going to buy something. That's probably the reason why people mistaken me as a bad girl. :( I'm not. :( They think I'm not friendly and easy to be with but I am. One more things is that they like Joe, who happens to like me and I kinda like him secretly too. :( Tonight, me and ate yhna went to Mcdo which is near our place, you just ride a tricycle when going there. And we ate there. And because of the party our street was closed so we had to walk, which means we'll be passing by the party. :( I called our maid to fetch us since she was there on the party, Then she did. Our maid told us to stay for a while. Then we did, then our number got called on the raffles. :D And they told me to get it, but I'm shy so I told our maid to get it. :) And one of the most wonderful things happened. :D Joe talked to me. He fucking talked to me. :) He said "Dapat ikaw kumuha eh." And I was like "Huh?" And tthen he smiled, his friends teased him again like they always do. So he went to them to punch them, the playful punch boys do. Then we left. we were about to enter our gate when this adorable looking 5 year old kid shouted at me.

A= Alfon.

E= Elle

A: Ateng naka-black, ang ganda mo daw po sabi nung kuyang naka-green.

E: Sino yun? (Si Joe yung naka-green, I know from the very start.)

A: Yung kuya ko po, yung kausap mo po kanina.

E: Kuya mo siya?

A: Opo. 

E: Ang cute mo naman. :D What's your name?

A: Alfon po. Ate Elle, sabi mo cute ako diba? :) Baka pwede namang makuha number mo, Itetext kita. :D

E: Kilala mo ako? May cellphone ka na? :0

A: Opo, pero itetext po kita sa number ng kuya ko. :)

E: Ikaw ba talaga magtetext sakin?

A: Opo. :) Promise ko po yan sainyo.

E: Liars go to hell.

A: Si kuya po. :( Crush ka po kasi niya e. Pati po ako, crush din kita. Kaya lang sabi ni kuya siya daw po type mo.

E: Ikaw talaga, sinabi niya yun? :O !!!!

A: Opo.

E: Sige, itext mo ko, eto number ko. (tas hinug ko siya) Pasabi na din sa kuya mo na hinug kita kasi ikaw ang type ko.

A: Talaga po? :) 

E: Opo, osige, uwi ka na dun. Baka hinahanap ka na. :D

A: Okay po, goodnight ate ganda. Sleep tight, till the morning light. :)

Then Alfon texted me. Then his brother texted me, he said. 

J: Pasnsya ka na ha, ang kulit talaga nun. :)

E: Okay lang, ang cute nga e. :D

J: Syempre, kanino pa ba magmamana? ;) Ang aga mo naman umuwi. :(

E: Ahh, nakakahiya kasi e. :)

J: Uyy wag ka mahiya. :) Bakit ka naman mahihiya.

E: Wala kasi akong kaclose dun e, tapos yun iba namang girls dun nakakatakot. =)))))))))))

J: Wag ka matakot dun, inggit lang yun. :((

E: Aw, thank you. Pero nakakahiya kasi talaga dun. :)

J: Totoo nga na 10 mins lang ang pinakamatagal na makikita ka dito no? :(( =)))))))) Totoo nga yung sinasabi nila na ganun. :) 

E: May ganun? :D

J: Uhm, oo. :) Totoo naman. :D

(we texted until night time and he still texts me up to today)

Tonight, tonight is the last night of 2012 this year had been a long run. Full of ups and downs. Well, mostly ups. We had a good year. We had a blessed year. :) A year full of blessings. And my only prayer had been given to me. Since my family is still complete, and we are all in good health. :) I still have all of my friends with me. :D We didn't have difficult health, money, family, carrier, and attitude problems. And I think that's all I can ever ask for. :D I am just asking for enough. :) Enough to make me and my family survive. :D And it was all given to me by God. Not to mention all of my dream things that was given to me this year, my DSLR, my laptop, my ipod and all the small things. And I knoe that it's still a long run. What I asked for this year, is still what I'm going to ask for the next year. :) :D Happy New Year everyone. :D May you all be in good health and always change for the better! :) By tomorrow, hindi na 2012. :) Man, we survived the 2012 doomsday. Hooray for everyone. :D I told you, just believe!