Learn to read between the lines

Thanks to the Lagundi meds I am taking because of this shit cough, you were able to hold my hand. I was making people smell it, everyone. Because it smells like moonleaf tea, yea. Exactly, haha. :D But it's true, it does smell like tea. It was Ariane who first smelled it, then I asked you to smell it. And you did, you held my hand Brix. That moment I wanted to freeze. Please don't let my hand go. Stay that way, hold it as long as you like. Please? :( Please? :"""""""">

About 5 minutes later

Uhm, Andrei (my brother-brother-an) was guessing who my crush is and he did, he said your name Brix. He said, "Si Brix crush mo no?" But you were there, beside him. I don't lie Brix, so I laughed. I just laughed. Then you guys laughed, And I asked him, matino ba yan? But, Brix. I didn't say NO. I didn't answer. That moment, I looked at you. When I was looking at you, I looked at you and mean it, I always do Brix. That's why I alwas look straight into your eyes Brix. When I look at you, when I talk to you. I am saying something, I'm saying that I like you. I really do.

Before dismissal.

While people were reporting about Noli Me Tangere. I was sitting on the floor with my two brothers Andrei and Wacky.

Andrei was talking to me, while Wacky was reading a book. He was guessing again who my crush is.

A: Tinitingnan mo ba crush mo?

E: Oo naman. I look at you, I look at everyone. I look at Wax. I look at Wacky, Ariane, Anne, Gail, Nina, Pia (Pia my seat-mate is Andrei's ex girlfriend) and other random people.

A: Do you look at him.. Differently?

E: Yes. Uhm, wait. What do you mean differently?

A: It's like you look at him and have a feeling.

E: Yes, Yes I do.

A: Because sis, you know. People knows when you look at them and really mean it. Your eyes will be so bright. And from those eyes, you can feel the one who looks at means it heart's melting.

E: Really?

A: Yes.

E: I hope so.

Is it really? Well it's true Brix. I look at everyone. But not the same as I look at you.

Dismissal.

You talked to me. You said "sorry, lagot yata ako sa ate mo." And I said, "hindi yan. Mabait yun." Jusko, Lord. Bakit ganito? Mukang hindi ko yata napigilan ang aking sarili, at mejo.. Nahawakan ko yung kamay mo, wrist actually. Tas binitawan ko din. :( Haay, shit.

Then umalis ka na. Inaantay mo yata yung mga babae na maghahatid sayo, then I told you because I heard them saying na ihahatid ka daw nila. I was shocked, I told you that "Ako nga hindi hinahatid ng mga yan e" Then you smiled. And it made my whole day.

Then you left. I was looking at you, walk away with them. Then I shouted "Brix!" then I waved my hand. And you did too. And Cecil did waved at you too. And it ruined everything. No I'm not mad. I'm just, uhm. It just made me remember that I should stop... And I can't sleep because of that. I was thinking, if I should. So I'll just let this one pass. That's all for now.