Undecided

Yesterday, I learned that Cecil, likes you

Secretly. I can't stay mad at her because. No one knows I like you too, just me. And you know, I really can't take this anymore. I'm so undecided, knowing that Cecil likes you, it gave me enough reason to give up, and stop. :( And you gave me a very good reason to stay up last night, so you gave me a reason not to give up. :(( You see, this is so hard. Help me crush.. What do you think? :( Should I stop liking you? Brix, should I? Do you want me to stop? :( Do you feel something? Please tell me..

Plus, Andrei who happens to be with you yesterday afternoon, told me this morning that, you wanted to come to my house yesterday. Shit, you should have said Brix. Why do you want to come to my house? Is it because, you wanted to know me? Interested? What? Ugh, tell me! Help me Brix! I don't know what happened, my feelings gets deeper and deeper everyday. I think I'm falling for you, please tell me you like me. And, you called me "SMURF" again, I miss that, so we went on that bangayan again, and this time I think you got mad, so I stopped, and I asked you if you're mad and you said no, then I told you, bati tayo ha? But I think. You like Cherry the flirt newbie, because Andrei said "OYY BRIX" during art time, I was there, does he know who your crush is? Tell me the truth, you like her don't you? I don't know Brix, I don't know what to do, helpless, breathless, but still.. In love. Waiting.

Ayaw ko na, everyone wants to know who my crush is.. Everyone, all my seatmates thinks it's Wax that I like. But no, it's you Brix, so far, Gail was the only one who guessed your name, but of course, I haven't told her na ikaw nga yun. Brix, do you know na ikaw yun? Kasi, ikaw yun e.

But since I don't lie, I got guilty for lying to Gail, so I told her the truth.