Day 78

{Short chappy, the Aftermath of Day 76}

(Y/N) came into the gym after being absent for a day to visit her family in Tokyo and the first thing she was mad at there was the fact that her brother had a goddamn growth spurt so he was basically a tree to her.

'You need to let them grow up!' (Y/N) thought to herself as she dramatically clench her fist.

She opened the door to the gym, "Good afternoon, minna-saaa-"

"(Y/N)-CHAAAAN!" Atsumu came bolting at her and shook the female manager in desperation, "IS IT TRUE?!"

Omimo grabbed the blonde's collar and pulled him away from their now scared manager. Aran was holding Suna and Osamu's wrists because they will do the same what Atsumu did.

At least Kita, Akagi, and some people in the team have self-control.

Not including Kiseki, who kneeled down in front of their manager with crocodile tears streaming down his face as he looked at (Y/N) like a lost puppy.

"Uh... What?" (Y/N) blinked as she took good at the state of the team.

Gin smirked as he joyfully spiked a ball to the wall repeatedly. He would often let out a cackle or two.

Omimi effortlessly tossed the blonde to the first years, holding him away from their little manager. He walked towards their manager, put a hand on her shoulder, and sighed dramatically like a father would.

"I don't get it..?" (Y/N) looked up to Omimi, literally, with confusion written all over her face.

"Listen, (L/N)-san. As an upperclassman, I support your decision on getting a boyfriend but please don't forget about us- the team and your responsibilities as the team manager." Omimi said, eyes closed and all dramatic.

She just furrowed her eyebrows before glancing at Ginjima, who just whistled casually.

She figured that he probably didn't tell them the truth. It was kind of funny.

"Senpai... I appreciate your sentiment and all." (Y/N) softly smiled, holding Omimi's hands, making the middle blocker blush, "But I hate to break it to you all,

I don't have a boyfriend."

Her facial expression changed to stoic in 0.5 seconds as she walked away from the giant. Gin is trying so hard not to laugh as tears fall down his face inanimately.

Omimi blinked, processing what she just said.

"Then who was that yesterday?" Kita asks, suddenly feeling revitalized from the newfound information from the girl.

(Y/N) smiled and turned to the team, "That was my aunt."

Atsumu looked at Osamu.

Osamu looked at Suna.

Suna looked at Akagi.

Akagi looked at Kita.

Kita looked at Gin.

"I CAN'T-" Gin busted out laughing that his laughs were practically breaths of air which made him look ridiculous as he rolled down and punch the wooden floor.

(Y/N) coughed out her laugh as she cannot contain her laughter as she watched her fellow second year laugh like a hyena.

"B-But... He- No, she looked like a boy and everything!" Akagi exclaimed, not containing himself anymore.

Suna was just speechless, which is very unusual because when it comes to his little crush, he'd never shut up.

(Y/N) puffed out her cheeks and covered her mouth to prevent any laughter from escaping. She momentarily opened her hands and squeaked a, "Yup."

Gin's laugh was really influencing her.

Kita smiled, making the gym cold.

"Gin. Thirty. Around the school. Now."

Gin paled but he laughs every now and then. He got up and ran outside, stumbling because he was out of breath from laughing.

Kita walked towards their manager menacingly. Palming her face with his rough hands, making flinch.

"And you miss manager. Five. Around the gym."

He said it so sweetly, (Y/N) almost fainted. He stroked her cheek three times before turning around and walking off, announcing that practice would resume.

Everyone got back to what they were doing.

Osamu glanced at (Y/N) worriedly wishing that he could carry her and do those five laps around the gym for her.

(Y/N) gulped before running outside with her face red and the sensation of Kita's touch tingling on her skin.

For some reason, it was hot. And it wasn't the weather.