Just to clear up some confusion!

I think I wasn't as clear when I wrote those questions! Hehe.

Interhigh - the first vb competition where (Y/N) will observe as manager.

This is kinda like Karasuno's first official match with Seijoh. Karasuno lost.

Spring Interhigh Qualifiers - where the team will compete for representing their prefecture in the Nationals

Think of it like season 2. Where the Shiratorizawa match is. Karasuno won and will be representing the Miyagi prefecture for Nationals.

Nationals - Prefectures with their team representatives will gather for one big epic anime showdown of volleyball.

So all in all, this book/series would have 3 arcs in total. Of course, I would have to write an entire new group of people for Interhigh Arc and Spring Interhigh Qualifiers Arc.

As I've read some of the comments, I will probably not make it really detailed, just enough to have proper matches.

Do note that I will create this book's very own Interhigh arcs, this will not be followed in the manga as there was no Inarizaki Interhigh arcs shown to begin with.

The story will follow the original Haikyuu!! Timeline when it intersects on the day where Nationals will come.

Of course, lets not forget our local bullies. I have plans for them hekhok