Act 6: King Family Christmas

Scene 1:

It's been a while, but not much has changed. The weather has been getting cooler, as the Winter is here. It's Christmas morning, and the King Family just woke up, and is now opening their Christmas presents, in the living room, with a Christmas song playing in the background. 

Linda: We know that you guys are not little kids anymore, and probably don't want us to give you clothes, or videogames, or whatever.

Eddie: So this year, you're all getting a very special Christmas present.

[Catrina, Corey, Sam and Stewart open their presents at the same time, and they all got camping tents]

Sam: Tents?

Corey: I would have been fine with clothes, and videogames.

Eddie: You guys are going camping, for the weekend.

Stewart: What?

Linda: That's right, you're all going camping. Dad and I thought it would be a good idea, if you guys got to test that new camping spot, over there in West Creek.

Catrina: Isn't that like, two hours away?

Sam: I don't mean to brag, but... I can drive us all there, in my car.

Eddie: Exactly. And that's what you're gonna do, sweetheart.

Corey: But what happened to celebrating Christmas with the family?

Linda: We've been your age. We know how Winter, and Christmas can be boring. Besides, we spent some quality time, as a family, yesterday. It's time for you guys to go have fun.

Eddie: Yeah. You're the youngest generation of the King family. Go do something cool together.

Catrina: This is really cool, of you.

Stewart: But what about you two? Will you be alright?

Eddie: Don't worry, son. Your mom and I will be going over to Canada, for our reunion with our old friends.

Sam: This is really cool. Thank you, guys.

[They all engage in a family hug, and then the 4 of them proceed to pack, to go camping. And then it is time to leave]

Corey: Thank you, uncle Eddie, and aunt Linda.

Catrina: Yeah, seriously, thank you. This is so cool.

Sam: Yeah, thanks mom and dad.

Stewart: For real... Man, I've been waiting for an occasion to try these new marshmallows.

Linda: Don't mention it, guys.

Eddie: Have fun.

[They leave]

Linda: You are a fucking genius. You did all of this, just so that we can have the house for ourselves?

Eddie: Of course. I figured that if the reunion is actually gonna be here, and not in Canada, you and I can enjoy a little sexy time.

Linda: (trying to sound sexy) You're naughty.

Eddie: (trying to sound sexy) Does that mean I won't get my present?

Linda: You will. And it'll be a much better present, than what you're thinking.

[Meanwhile, all 4 of them get in the car]

Stewart: Fuggins, it was really nice of mom and dad.

Sam: I know, right? They managed to stop Christmas from being a snoozefest.