Act 11: Class of '48

Scene 1:

It's been more than a month. It's June 25th, which also happens to be Catrina's 25th birthday. She has been really happy lately, as Gerard's been making some slow progress, and saying things in broken English. As for Corey, he's been in a relationship with Mandy, ever since the kissing happened. Right now, Catrina just woke up, and went to the living room. Eddie, Linda, Sam and Stewart are there, wishing her a happy birthday.

Catrina: Wow, thanks. You remembered.

Sam: It's a bit hard to forget, considering you organized a little party for yourself, in the water park.

Catrina: Yeah. It'll be cool, you gotta admit.

Stewart: Well, everyone is gonna be there, either way. It's Summer.

Eddie: True. 

Linda: Time for your birthday spankings.

Catrina: Haha, here's a better idea: No!

Linda: Okay, then.

Catrina: Where's Corey?

[Corey shows up. He also just woke up]

Catrina: And speaking of the devil.

[They hug]

Corey: Happy birthday, sis. You're the best sister ever.

Catrina: Thank you. You're the best brother I could ask for.

Linda: Aw, aren't they adorable?

Corey: By the way, nice job organizing that party at the water park... We're supposed to be twins, you idiot.

Catrina: Shit, I forgot about that.

Corey: Yeah, so now it's my birthday party too.

Sam: Hey, this is great. So you'll get a birthday party, and it's not even your birthday.

Corey: Yeah, except for the fact that when September comes, nobody will celebrate my real birthday. Well, except for you guys, and Simon and Mandy.

Catrina: So? Those are the only people that matter, technically.

Corey: Whatever... I'm gonna go get some breakfast.

Catrina: Yeah, same.

Eddie: You should have had breakfast a while ago... But oh well, since it's your birthday, enjoy.

Catrina: (to Corey) See? This came in handy.

[Eddie and Linda go outside, and so do Sam and Stewart. Corey and Catrina are now eating milk and cereals, while sitting on the couch]

Corey: Hey, should we turn on the TV?

Catrina: Meh. Why not?

[Corey grabs the remote, and turns on their TV. It's in a news channel]

News Anchor: Breaking news: We've just received word of a massive identity fraud that was recently exposed in Australia, that has been going on for years.

Catrina: (worried) Oh my god!

Corey: (worried) You don't think it is what we think it is, do you?

[Eddie and Linda come back in]

Eddie: Hey, what's this? Eating cereals in the living room... (notices what's on TV) Oh my god.

Linda: Oh no!

News Anchor: Quite a few famous people involved in this massive scheme, such as the popular singer Indy Blues, the sports vlogger Darius Oliver, and the cartoonist Max Hammer.