Act 7: Onstage / Trashed

Scene 1:

The camping trip went well, overall. Meanwhile, new year's eve passed, and school started again. Right now, it's January 15, 2048. Stewart, Molly, and Scott are already at school, even though it is pretty early. They stumble across a flyer.

Scott: Hey dawg, isn't that your cousin?

Stewart: Yeah. She's gonna be in today's play. Maybe we should come see it live, fuggin.

Molly: Isn't that a bit boring?

Scott: If I can hit a blunt before that, I might enjoy it.

[Stewart then sees Razor and Howe, in the distance]

Stewart: Oh, look, it's that Razor jackass. And his buddy Howe.

[Razor walks by]

Stewart: I ain't scared of you, fuggin!

Razor: (unfazed) Whatever.

[Razor and Howe walk away]

Stewart: Did you see that? It's like he doesn't even care.

Molly: Babe, is it me, or is your rivalry with Razor dying out?

Stewart: I don't know... Everything started changing slowly, when Corey showed up. It's like he's Razor's main rival now, and I'm the third wheel... I don't get why, though. I'm still the most popular guy in school.

Scott: Not sure about that, bro. Your cousin Corey has been getting way too relevant.

Stewart: What, I'm irrelevant, now?

Scott: Don't know, but you're perhaps not as relevant as you once were. Corey's been in the spotlight for a while, now. And Razor has this deadly rivalry with him, which allows him to force his way into the spotlight too... Man, and they say smoking makes you dumb.

Stewart: Who cares about spotlights? What about the hate?

Molly: Babe, face it. The days of you and Razor fighting for school supremacy are over. But that's not bad. School is now more fun than it ever was.

Stewart: I guess.

[Meanwhile, Corey, Simon, and Mandy have just arrived to school, and are going inside]

Corey: (mad) This is not funny. Whenever I see that piece of shit Razor, Imma kill him.

Simon: C'mon, it's not that bad.

Corey: Not that bad? That fucker has been distributing flyers, with my face photoshopped into a rhino's ass.

Mandy: But you don't have to kill him over that, I mean... Nobody even likes Razor, they'll just have a laugh, and that's it.

Simon: Yeah. At the end of the day, nobody will care about that, for more than 3 seconds.

Corey: Yes, they will. And I can't let him have that. I'm gonna fight him, on lunch break. I'm gonna destroy him, in front of Nicola, and the rest of the school.

Mandy: Corey, this sounds like a bad idea.

Corey: Don't worry, I emulated it on the Predictator. I know exactly what I have to do, to win that fight.

Mandy: And you're actually planning to kill him, like... Actually murder him? You're gonna go to jail.

Corey: Okay, maybe I don't end his pathetic existence right away, but I'm surely gonna fuck him up.

Mandy: Why don't you just challenge him to a Hide-and-seek game?

[Corey and Simon give Mandy a look of disapproval]