Chapter 2: The Seven Choosen

I found this on the internet and thought that this is how I thought some of them looked like. Also, I think I may have a few curse words when I'm doing Tsunami and Glory's POV. Nothing major, like the F-word, B-word, or S-word. I may use Damn and Hell. That's it.

Also, I think I'm going to update every day, so yay! 

Glory's POV

I didn't like or understood Peril. All I knew was what she wrote in the form, and damn, she was brave. I was surprised that she wrote her crime in the form, usually, people who killed someone try to hide what they did. It's been a few hours, and Clay was still searching for Peril. Again, I didn't know why. However, I saw the way he looked at her when they were talking. It was clear that he liked her, and she liked him. I didn't know how I felt about that. I didn't know if I felt happy for him or if I felt defensive. All I knew was that we have a League to run, and we have to do it fast. I turned to Sunny who was searching through all the files. Her short blonde hair fell over her eyes as she looked at them. 

We were in the interview room trying to decide who should join the League. Tsunami was helping Sunny scan through the files, but she constantly insisted to put Turtle -- her brother-- in the league. "Oh yeah, that's so fair. It's not like he has to go to the interview or fill out the form. He just has to be your brother to pass," I snapped sarcastically. 

"You're getting mad at me for putting my brother in this, but you're doing the same by putting Kinkajou in it," Tsunami said, rolling her eyes. I froze and tried to think of a comeback. 

"Kinkajou isn't my sister, and she passes all the requirements," I growled. 

"She's your friend, isn't she?" Tsunami hissed. I flinched at her words and looked at the floor. "That's what I thought," she smirked. "Now, I think I have a few people in mind, Turtle, Anemone, Qibli, Fatespeaker, Riptide, Kinkajou, and Mindreader," Tsunami declared. 

"I think we should have Qibli, Winter, Kinkajou, Turtle, Thurst, Ostrich, and...Peril," Sunny said. Tsunami lifted her head and looked at Sunny like she was crazy. 

"Sunny...are you out of your mind?!" Tsunami burst. "That girl is a murderer!" 

"She said it was an accident," sighed Sunny. 

"How can you accidentally murder someone?" Tsunami snorted. 

"I don't know, maybe like the time where you got mad at Flame and started beating him up until he couldn't stand!" Sunny cried. The room was quiet, and the only sound was the sound of the wind hitting the windows. "I'm not saying we have to add Peril, I'm saying it's a possibility," Sunny frowned. She turned her head to Starflight and motioned him to say who should come. 

"I think we should have Fatespeaker, Winter, Qibli, Riptide, Kinkajou, Turtle, and Peril," Starflight said. Tsunami gave him a death glare. 

"I agree," Clay peeped. We turned around and stared at Clay as he walked in. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. 

"I will not let my brother be in a league with a murderer!" Tsunami yelled. 

"Do you think that I want us to be in danger? No. I think that we can help Peril become a better person. I also believe that we can trust her. I trust her, do you trust me?" Clay asked everyone. 

"I do trust you, but not Peril," Tsunami sighed. Clay didn't say anything, instead, he looked at me expectingly. 

Sighing I said, "I agree with Starflight." Tsunami didn't say anything, she just sat down with a huff. 

"Okay, so we all agree that we should have Qibli, Kinkajou, and Turtle. Four out of five of us want Fatespeaker, Riptide, Winter, and Peril," Sunny stated. "So...the people that will attend this league are Fatespeaker, Riptide, Qibli, Kinkajou, Turtle, Winter, and Peril," Sunny declared. 

"You guys are making a mistake adding Peril," Tsunami snapped. "Do I need to remind you that she can burn anyone she touches?" reminded Tsunami. 

"No. I know Peril won't touch anyone or anything. We had a chat about that and she agreed that if she was accepted she'll keep her hands to herself," Clay whispered. 

"You guys are out of your mids," Tsunami gasped. "I guess we're having a murderer in the Wings Of Fire League."