Chapter 7: Origns.

Henry Allen is going to reveal all.

"What do you mean, it's time I know the truth?" Barry questioned. "Everything. Especially the reason why you're getting sudden lightning speed every now and then" Henry replied. Henry then ran around Midvale and stood behind Barry. "Woah! How did you do that?!" Barry exclaimed. "This was part of a project that me, your mother and two others were apart of. The Speed Project" Henry said.

"It started a before you even born when we were near completion. It took a few years to finish and we were thinking we wasted those years of research, time and effort for nothing" Henry explained.

Henry and Nora Allen were in a lab with their two other associates: Eobard Thawne and Thomas Snow. "How's it coming, Thomas?" Henry asked. "Good good. If our calculations are correct, and they always are, this chambers should empower anyone inside with lightning abilities" Thomas replied. Thawne and Nora saw the chamber and were in awe. "Amazing. Who's going inside?" Nora asked. "I will. Let's hope this works" Henry said. Nora gave Henry a kiss before going he went in.

"Whenever you're ready!" Henry shouted. Thomas and Nora pulled the levers and loads of currents of electricity powered the chamber up. Blocks surrounding the lab went into blackouts. There was a mini explosion which damaged the levers. The chamber then powered down. "Henry! Henry!" Nora shouted. There was a figure, rising in smoke. "You okay?" Thomas asked. "I think so" Henry replied.

Henry then sped from one side of the lab to the other in a second. "Ha! It worked! It worked!" Nora shouted. Nora went to hug Henry. Thawne went over to the chamber and wanted what Henry had.

"The experiment was a success. I gained lightning abilities" Henry said to Barry. "So, how did Thawne get the same powers?" Barry asked. "Well, that's another story. A few years went by and you were born. We never really thought about if you would be getting my abilities. We didn't know if they were permanent or temporary" Henry said. "Your mother and I decided to do research to see if there was a possibility that you would get my powers" he said. "And?" Barry asked.

"The research shown that there was an almost impossible chance you would. You may be experiencing them now, but they're more likely to go away" Henry said.

The experiment was over, but Thawne wasn't ready for it to be over. He was secretly fixing the chamber. "Henry doesn't deserve those powers. I do! I'll get them. No matter what" he said. Thomas was in the Antarctic with his daughter, Caitlin.

Barry was now eleven year old, Henry kept his new abilities secret and Thawne finished fixing the chamber. Nora arrived and saw what Thawne was doing. "What are you doing?" she questioned. "Henry doesn't deserve those powers! I do! And I will get them" Thawne said. After a few seconds, Thawne gained the same abilities as Henry. "What have you done?" Nora asked. "What I deserved" he replied. Nora rang the alarm bell and Thawne vibrated his hand through her chest. "Nora!" Henry shouted.

"What have you done?" Henry questioned. "Oh come on, Henry. Think of all the things we can do with these powers" Thawne said. "I know what I want to do. Kill you" Henry said. Henry got a surge of energy, so did Thawne and they sped out the lab and had a fight. They used their super powered lightning speed to throw fast punches and kicks. Henry threw Thawne to the floor. "Give up yet?" Henry asked. "You haven't seen the last of me" he said. Then he sped away.

"That was the last time I ever saw him. Until now" Henry said. "So he killed mom" Barry said. "Yes. And I don't want you going after him. Leave him to me. I don't want you getting involved in this" Henry warned him. "So I won't be getting powers then?" Barry asked. "No. Unfortunately not. Shame thought. Father and son crime fighting speedy people" Henrg joked. He and Barry laughed.

The next morning, Jake met with Kara and was going to give her an ultimatum. "Kara. Wait up! Okay look, I'm sorry. Please take me back" he begged. "I'm sorry, Jake. I loved you. But I don't anymore and nothing you say will change my mind" she said. "Fine! Okay, don't take me back. I'll just tell the whole school that you're an alien" he said. "What?" she questioned. "You're an alien. Should I say it louder?" he asked. "I don't know what you're talking about" she denied. Jake held her hands and said "Yeah you do. And I don't think you would want the whole school to know what you are".

"Just take me back and I'll never tell" he said. "No. You can tell my secret all you want, see if I care. But I'll never take you back" she said. "Then I'll go after Barry" he said. "What?" she questioned. "It would be a shame if something bad happened to Barry, all because you didn't take me back" teased Jake. "You wouldn't dare!" she angrily exclaimed. "Oh I would. If you love Baelrrg, then take me back" he said. "Fine. I'll be with you. But if you go near Barry or anyone he cares about, you'll never live to see the light of day" she warned him.

After school, Jake went to meet someone. "You tell her?" they asked. "Yes. She knows that I know she's an alien. We're back together. She won't get away from me again" Jake said. The mane revealed himself. He revealed himself as Eobard Thawne. "Good. Barry will know how his father felt all those years ago" Thawne said.

To be continued...