Stealing oneshot

.This was requested by the amazing sdelano20

And again please do feel free to send in your requests.

Illusion thinks it's a good Idea to try and steal stuff from the Rebellion and the horde.

Illusions Pov:

I ran through the bright moon castle.Occasionally bumping into soldiers.I had the brilliant idea of stealing or borrowing things for my nest.

I skidded to a halt outside of my mum's Room.'perfect'I thought as I pushed my head against the door.

My mum was asleep on her bed snoring softly.

I entered the room and silently padded over to the wardrobe and opened it.

There it was her favourite jacket.

I quietly pulled it off the hanger and crept out again and put it in my nest back in my room.

The next room was glimmers room.

I silently entered the room and grabbed one of the crystal bottles on the side and put it in my bag.

I next went to bow's room and stole his bow and arrow.

Next was the queen.

I silently entered and crept on all fours towards the wardrobe.

There was a big comfy blanket there Perfect for my nest.

I then silently crept back to my room and placed all the loot into it.

"It's missing something"I whispered as I rummaged around.

"I know"I said to myself.

Timeskip

No pov:

Illusion traveled through the fright zone silently.It was dark and gloomy.Night time patrols walking down metal hallways.

The young demon stopped outside a certain door.

The Demon opened the door into a room a lady was in the bed facing away from the door with long black hair.

The young demon snatched a red mask from the table with her jaws and quietly snuck back to bright moon.

Adoras Pov:

I had just woken up from sleeping.The sun was shining through the curtains as I got up and walked towards my wardrobe to put my jacket on.I opened it but it wasn't even there.

I pulled everything out but still couldn't find it.

"Adora have you seen my bottle anywhere?"Glimmer asked entering the room.

"No and my jackets missing too"I said then bow came in.

"Has anyone seen my bow and arrows I could've sworn I left them last night."Bow Said.

"Well this is strange"I mumbled.

"Ill ask Illusion if she's seen anything"I said "she's always up at midnight"

I ran to Illusions room and opened the door only to Trip on a bunch of things.

"What the"I said as I looked at everything.

There was things from salineas, plumeria, Dryl,snows and so much more.

I pushed through the stolen goods to Illusions nest.

"Illusion"I said as I peaked over the edge of the nest that was in the middle of the bed.

Illusion was asleep covered in a purple blanket surrounded by stolen goods.Glimmers water bottle,bows Bow and arrows as well as my jacket which she was cuddling.

"Aww look at the sleepy Demon"I said as stepped back before tripping over something.

I looked down and saw a familiar red mask.

"How the hell did she get shadow Weavers mask"