saved pt2

An:aylia belongs to my friend sdelano20:)

No Pov:

The group spoke with queen aylia about the rebellion when a loud sound was Heard.

The horde was attacking the kingdom.

Adora, Illusion,bow and Glimmer immediately went into action defending the kingdom.

During the battle, Illusion caught sight of the kingdom's queen, Aylia. Aylia was a vision of beauty, radiating grace and strength as she fought alongside her people.

Illusion was captivated by her presence, her heart pounding within her chest. As the battle raged on, Illusion found herself increasingly drawn to the queen, unable to tear her gaze away.

After hours of relentless fighting, the horde was finally defeated, thanks in no small part to Illusion's bravery and skill with the sword of power.

The people of Iderath celebrated their hard-fought victory, their cheers filling the air. Among the revelry, Illusion approached Aylia, her heart pounding nervously within her chest.

"Your Majesty," Illusion spoke, her voice a mixture of confidence and vulnerability, "I have fought alongside you, and in doing so, my heart has been forever changed.

I offer you my loyalty, my strength, and my love. Will you accept me?"

Aylia looked at Illusion, her eyes reflecting surprise and contemplation.

She had noticed the demon's unwavering dedication to the kingdom and had seen the kindness within her despite her fearsome appearance.

A smile crept across Aylia's face as she extended her hand towards Illusion.

"Illusion, you have shown me the true meaning of courage and sacrifice," Aylia replied, her voice filled with warmth and admiration.

"Your heart is noble, and your love is true. I accept you, not only as a guardian of Iderath but also as my partner and confidante."

Illusion's eyes shimmered with joy as she clasped Aylia's hand happily.