mother knows best oneshot

This was requested by the amazing sdelano20

And again please do feel free to send in your requests.

Swap au:Catra leaves the horde and Adora gets overprotective and obsessive over Illusion.

Warning contains obsessive motherly behaviour in some parts as well as a scenes of abuse.

Adora Pov:

I laid awake in my room.Since becoming force captain I was able to have my room but there was one problem that I had.

Illusion

Since she was a cadet she was in one of the shared barracks.Every since she was brought to the horde I had raised her as my own.

Many soliders were still in shock that a demon was in the horde.

I was happy though.Me and Catra had something to call our own until she left.

I felt the Anger come back.the day she left still in my mind.'illusion wouldn't leave too would she'I thought.

I martched out of my room towards the cadet barracks.

I went to the Training door and leant against it.

I watched the other cadets untill I spotted her.She was getting the bots from above like I told her too.

I watched her progress until she got to she last one.The 'queen'.

She blasted it with fire and electricity before the Robot went down.

The other cadet's praised and clapped for her.

I watched sourly.'im the only one allowed to praise her.'

"Illusion"I said as my voice rang out.the cadets saluted me as did Illusion.

"Follow" I said to her as we left the training deck.

"You have done well my darling daughter."I said as she smiled.

"Really"She said as I nodded."of course you passed in record time even quicker than me"I said.

"Does that mean I come on missions"She asked.

"No"I said sternly.

"But why"She asked."because it's not safe"I replied holding her cheek"I wouldn't want anything happening to my perfect little soldier"

I tapped her nose as she sneezed."also your room will be next to mine so I can Keep and eye on you"I said walking off.

"Can't I sat goodbye to my friends first."Illusion said.

"No the horde has no place for friends"I said.

I walked back to my room to prepare Illusions new room.

The only door that allowed her to enter or exit the room was in my room there was no door to her room from the hallway.

"Adora"A voice said.

"Shadow Weaver"I replied as I stood to attention saluting.

"Your work as force captain has been extraordinary,I think it's time you took a group out to take Thaymor from the Rebellion and Shera."Shadow Weaver said.

I nodded.This Shera character had been a nuisance for the past month.She appeared when Catra left.

I know I said I wouldn't take Illusion on missions but I need her buy my side I can't let another person leave me.

I walked down the hallway again before Illusion rounded the corner.She held her blanket in her hand.

"Illusion I have decided to take you on a mission"I said.