Necklace

An:For my friend  sdelano20

Illusions Pov:

I worked on the necklace that I made for Aylia.

Her and her group of friends were staying on my farm.

They had helped me finally keep the fire nation away even though I myself was a fire bender.

In return from them not recruiting me I had to pay them in my crops, which stopped me from having enough food.

But since they showed up and stopped them coming back I was having a lot more crops.

And as a thank you I taught anng fire bending.

I added a ruby and a sapphire to the necklace.

According to her sister katara in the water tribe they gave necklaces to each other to people they loved.

Even if I was a fire bender I wanted to give her a gift for her to show I loved her.

I finished the necklace and smiled as I looked at the shiny red and blue necklace.

I sat up and walked towards Aylia.

She was helping me with my farm, filling the buckets with water.

I smiled

"Aylia"I said nervously smiling.

She stopped and turned towards me.

"Yes Illusion"She smiled.

"I wanted to give you something"I said smiling.

I handed her the necklace and she blushed and smiled.

"It's beautiful"Aylia said.

I sighed and blushed.

"Ever since you saved me from the fire nation army,I fell in love with you,so Aylia will you stay with me"I Blushed confessing my love towards her.

Aylia smiled and walked towards me kissing my cheek.

"I love you too and I'll love to go out with you"Aylia smiled as I blushed.