Chapter 12

I opened my eyes slowly. My head felt so heavy trying to lift myself up from the bed. I forcefully got up and went to wash my face plus brush my teeth cause my mouth is stinking right now. Must be the alcohol from last night. I finished doing my morning routine and my phone started ringing. I ran to check it out and Meg was facetiming me.

"KY!!"

"Oh My God that was so loud. Good morning to you too."

"Look" she showed me her iPad and I saw a picture of me and Caleb from last night holding hands headed to the door.

"They posted it already?" I rolled my eyes and laid on the bed again. I feel like sleeping all day today.

"Girl you looked smoking hot. Did you get a boo?" Meg though.

"Stop kidding Meg, there were old people only. I actually think I was the youngest." She giggled at me.

"Ky here they are saying you're dating your brother." Not a lot of people know Caleb and I are half siblings and all along I thought he was an ordinary guy but no he's so well known.

He worked with Mr McGregor for a long time and no journalist doesn't know that old man so that's why.

"Wow"

"Yes wow is correct Ky." I looked at Megan.

"Huh?"

"I mean the story about you two dating. People don't buy the front of being half siblings." Wait what?

"What do you mean front? It's not a front." She showed me her iPad again.

"It's what is written here."

"Wait a minute Meg."

I grabbed my laptop on my nightstand. I googled the latest news about Caleb Davison. Damn this guy is on google. How come I've never seen him on the internet before.

You're barely on the internet for gossip.

Right.

"WHAT?!!" I couldn't believe what I saw. "Caleb Davison 27, finally shows his GIRLFRIEND to the world. BOTH DAVISONS. Illegal or legal? What?" Those were the headlines of one article I saw. "Meg am I seeing things or is this rubbish really on the internet?"

"Ky everyone is seeing what you're seeing right now." My heart stopped beating for a moment.

I looked at another article talking about me. 'Kyla Davison shortly after her parents death showing off her boyfriend to the world.' I gasped and watched the video that came with it.

"Is sleeping with your cousin even allowed? They are both Davisons and we all know Mr Vaughn only had Kyla so it's highly possible he comes from the other family members but maybe he doesn't people. Maybe they are not related but still share the same last name. It's possible but is it still allowed?" I shut my laptop angry after watching that lady talk shit about me.

Really? So now I'm sleeping with my cousin? When do these people stop interfering with my life?

"Meg I have to go." I hung up and took my laptop to Caleb's bedroom. I knocked really loudly when I got there. "Caleb open up!" I continued to knock but he didn't open or answer. I checked the time and it was 8:41am.

I dialed his number and it rang.
"Ah you're up. How are you feeling? Any hangover?" Why is he so calm?

"Where are you?"

"In the flower garden why?" I hung up and ran to the garden. My mom made this garden because she said she wanted a peaceful place to always come to when she needs to calm down. I arrived and he was seated his back facing the entrance.