Scene 2

Jieun Pov***

Three weeks passed since the start of our classes. And unlike before we're not just gonna study music history, poetry, or any musical theory now that we're in our second year.

Practical classes are now our focuses. And every end of the month there is performance practice.

And it's up to us to decide what we wanted to show to our class.

"Have you already decided what to perform during the perf practice?", Suzy asked, tilting her head looking at me while we walk side by side along the corridor of the Arts building. Heading to Inna eonni's room.

I smiled widely at her. That my eyes almost turn into slits.

My friend groaned, sighing in disappointment. I smirked seeing her reaction I think she's expecting to have someone who's not yet prepared like her.

Well, the truth is I'm not prepared for it, I wanted to write a song for our first performance but my head is all over the place, I don't want to panic but it's been weeks now that nothing is going in my head.

I'm on writer's block, and that's not good.

I bit my lip, as I stopped walking. Suzy faces me with confusion.

"I can't believe you'll fall for that.", I chuckled smiling, but quickly my face turns into worries. " The truth is I just wanted to act cool but I have a big problem.", I mumbled, bringing my thumb over my lips and nipped at my nail, feeling anxious.

Suzy's eyes grew wide with concern.

"What problem?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"I'm on a writer's block. I wanted to write a song for the perf practice. But whenever I tried to sit on it. Nothing."

"Nothing comes out of my head."

I said as I walk back and forth.

"Really? Oh my God, that's worrisome."

"But since when?", Suzy asked and stopped me from moving. Holding my arm.

"I forgot, but I haven't written a single one since the start of our classes," I said, shrugging.

My friend leaned forward a bit. Looking at me with suspicion. Her eyes narrowed with questions.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Suzy grabbed me to the corner and forced me to turn away from the other students passing by as if she's gonna tell me a secret.

"Don't tell me, it started when you encountered Lisa at the beginning of the class?" She whispered.

My eyes went bigger, as my face contorted with shock in response to her absurd thoughts.

"No?!, and I almost forgot about her, and you're here reminding me of that again?", I replied with a scowl.

But Suzy seems not convinced with what I said. But I was telling the truth, ok I thought about her maybe a few days after what happened.

For no reason, that girl pop-out like a mushroom whenever I find myself in deep thoughts. But eventually, since we never stumbled upon each other for weeks now I haven't think of her anymore.

Weird but I should, in the first place not think of her.

"Fine, I believe you.", Suzy said, her lips purse as we paused looking at each other silently, trying to think of the reason why I'm on writer's block.

"I think we better go see eonni if we found out what causes your mind to idle, we might help you get back on writing."

Suzy said and tug my arm, I agreed to her. And went to Inna's room.