Scene 6

Jieun Pov***

"Lisa, look at me.", I demanded her. Still holding on to her arm firmly. It is crazy for me not to be uncomfortable with her after how Hyun-woo reacted. All the evidence was pointing at her, her hand, the way Hyun-woo's afraid of her, and the way she aggressively approached the situation. But despite all of that, I can't seem to hate her or be mad at her. I don't even believe that she would hurt someone, severely as that.

Do I like her that much, that I'm intentionally going to ignore all those evidence?

"You've seen his reaction to me, but you still followed me? What are you even thinking?", Lisa finally talks, staring back at me.

I couldn't help but beam at her. Because she just asks the right question. I was just asking myself that too.

"But you said you didn't do it.", I replied with a shrug. Lisa's eyebrows creased, looking at me like she's asking if I'm serious.

"Yes, I didn't do it. And you think I am not lying? You believe me?" She snickered and asked.

"Yes.", I answered without any bit of hesitation.

"I believe you.", I added without averting my eyes off her, so she would know I'm pretty much serious.

I heard her small growl. And her jaw clenched, glaring at me. Does she think she can scare me with those glares? If she wanted to hurt me, she has done that on the very first day that we met. Her friends would do that, even if I'm not doing anything to them.

"You're stupid.", Lisa mumbled. My eyes widened in shock, did she just called me stupid?

The nerve. I huffed.

"What? Well, you're an idiot.", I retorted, crossing my arms. Scowling at her.

"What if I was lying?! You didn't even consider that? You're absolutely stupid." She repeated that made my brow flinched in irritation.

I grumbled, as my hands gripped on my skirt.

"And you're an idiot if you think, my only choice is not to trust you!", I exclaimed, gritting my teeth in anger. She's the stupid one here.

Lisa smirked. And I would lie if that didn't cause my heart to skip a beat.

"If I'm not on my right mind right now, you'll definitely get your first kiss." She mumbles.

What?

What did she mean by that?

Before I could even reply, and ask her. Lisa walks past me. Going back to my car waiting for us at the parking.

------

After we got inside my car, Lisa's just stealing glances at me. And every time I caught her, she would look away. She wants to talk to me, but I know she couldn't do it because of my driver. So I waited for us to arrived at her coffee shop. Before I could corner her, she's so annoying.

Lisa got down first like she's in a rush, I had to unbuckle my seatbelt quick before she goes back to her shop without waiting for me.

But to my surprise, Lisa opens the door for me. And offered her hand to help me get down. I had to stifle a smile because she's acting weird ever since she told me I'm stupid. Nonetheless, I reached for her hand and pulled myself up after I got out of my seatbelt.

"Such a gentlewoman huh? Is this your way of apologizing for calling me stupid?", I said jokingly, Lisa snorted. But she didn't let go of my hand. Instead, she intertwined ours gripping my hand tight. Before dragging me with her, going towards her shop.