Scene 4

3rd Person***

"You're in a hospital? But what happened?" Jieun asked the boy with concern. As the latter's voice croaked in every pause that he made. It was obvious that he's suffering physically and emotionally.

"I-it's nothing. J-just an accident. B-but I have to stay here at the hospital for few weeks. And that would jeopardize our plan. I-I'm sorry but-"

"Hey, Hyun-woo I get it. I understand your situation, what important right now is for you to get fine. Don't think about the perf practice, there are still a lot of chances.", Jieun cut him off quickly, knowing the boy would apologize that he cannot perform with her at their next perf practice.

But Hyun-woo on the other side turned mute at the mention of another chance. Because as much as he wants to, he can't do it anymore because he doesn't want to be targeted by a certain person. He gulped, as sweats run down his face. His hands tremble in fear, the bruises around his body aches at the same time.

The memories of what happens during their short break during the afternoon flashed back to his memory, he gasped as he crumpled on his knees remembering the pain of each hit.

------

Flashback***

During their short break, Hyun-woo went out to get to the restroom, but on his way out he bumped into someone while in a rush. He stopped and panicky lowered his head to apologize to the person.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking.", He exclaimed with his head down.

"It's ok." The other person replied, with a low voice.

And when Hyun-woo lifts his gaze. A girl, just a few inches smaller than him, shoulder-length hair, flawless skin, pretty face. An eye-catcher he thought, but what he didn't expect was the look in the latter's eyes. He gulped. If he's not mistaken the girl is among that well-known group.

"Hyun-woo?", The girl muttered while reading his nametag.

"You're going somewhere?", He was asked. Hyun-woo took a step back, as his eyes watch the other students who passed by instead, trying to avoid the girl's eyes. But he sighted two other guys stopped and saw them heading in his direction.

He has to leave, Hyun-woo mumbled to himself as he felt danger.

"I h-have to go now.", He didn't answer the girl's question as he bows, apologizing before he turns around and rushed where the restroom is.

He runs, wanting to escape them. And when he finally got inside the restroom Hyun-woo heaved heavily, catching his breath somehow he's relieved that he's away from that girl.

But he was wrong before he even starts pissing. The bathroom door was pushed open with a slam. Causing him to jolt in surprise.

The girl he bumped with a while ago, together with those two other guys that he wasn't familiar with goes inside the restroom. Startling the other kids who rushed to fixed their pants, putting them back in haste after being disturb.

"Get out all of you. Except you.", One of the two guys commanded and pointed at Hyun-woo. The other boys rushed outside, but one of them was pulled closed by the collar. "Don't dare speak of this to anyone or else you're next.", The intruder warned. The boy nods with eagerness. Assuring the guy who pulled his collar that it won't reach the faculty.

So the guys let go of him. Hyun-woo on the other hand was trembling in fear, his knees are subtly shaking as he watched the group pushed everyone out except him. That's how he knows he's gonna get beaten, for a reason he has no idea.

"Now let's go to our business." The girl mumbles as she flashes a vicious smile after locking the door and putting a sign outside that it's off used. She turned around, beckoning her friends to get to work. The latter nods and started attacking Hyun-woo without mercy.